Guild Pokemon Bank

joevw007

OK so I don't know if this would be a programming nightmare but it would be amazing if each guild had a Pokemon bank in which each player could put Pokemon in for other guild members to use. Here's the catch though, only the person who puts the Pokemon in can permanently take the Pokemon back out of the bank. if a fellow guild member takes the Pokemon out for use, they can not trade it (or can not enter union room) and if they log out the Pokemon returns to the Guild bank. this would set up Pokemon world online for guild battle events where the guilds top battler can use the best Pokemon from the whole guild to represent for the group in competitions, potentially guild tournaments. I have no idea if this is something that is possible to be added to the games programming, but man would that make guilds more interesting to be a part of rather than just having a chat, and SEEMS like it might not take that much programming to add to the game. Let me know if anyone else thinks this is a good idea. Thanks for reading guys.

Mooo

I love this idea, tho sounds like alot of programming.   :angel:

joevw007

Mooo said:
I love this idea, tho sounds like alot of programming.   :angel:

hey thanks! Yeah I have no idea what it would take development wise... Most Ive ever done is make the Where's Fidos Bone program in C+ XD

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
We used to have Guild Pokemon Banks before we had Global Link, now there is no need for it.