Guild Bank

AshKechem

Okay, so my suggestion is to up the amount of money you can withdraw at a time (I currently have 100m in my guild bank, 10k at a time is like hell to me) or maybe just make it so you can withdraw any amount that you like.

If you got any better ideas please tell me :D

Nikola

Youngster
AshKechem said:
Okay, so my suggestion is to up the amount of money you can withdraw at a time (I currently have 100m in my guild bank, 10k at a time is like hell to me) or maybe just make it so you can withdraw any amount that you like.

Ask fonty if you can macro the money out on the playerdex and leave it overnight.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
What would you feel is a more reasonable amount to be able to withdraw; or how would you change the method to make it more convenient? Just want to hear your opinions. There was a similar topic to this made only a few hours before yours, so I can see there's some desire for a change, but I want to know why people think it's unreasonable right now.

BrownCactus

Hey Jinji;
I am sorry if I appear to be hijacking the topic but I would like to suggest something!
Being able to withdraw desired amount where you are being taxed for it. So yeah, 1pd or 20 millions. You can't stop people from withdrawing it regardless.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hmm... it's a good thought. I'm not sure if the Bank already works in this way (many parts of the Playerdex DO in fact have fees for different transaction types); but it's something I'll certainly bring up with Bluerise, seeing as he's the main developer for the Playerdex.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Nikola said:
AshKechem said:

Ask fonty if you can macro the money out on the playerdex and leave it overnight.

Rule #5: Do not create or use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, mods or any other unauthorized third-part software designed to modify the service provided by CodeCore Entertainment.
Any third-party software that will act as an extension to the service provided by CodeCore Entertainment must have permission before use. CodeCore Entertainment will not be responsible for any damages caused by the software.

You'll notice it refers to services provided by CodeCore Entertainment. The Playerdex is covered by this rule.

BrownCactus

Jinji said:
Hmm... it's a good thought. I'm not sure if the Bank already works in this way (many parts of the Playerdex DO in fact have fees for different transaction types); but it's something I'll certainly bring up with Bluerise, seeing as he's the main developer for the Playerdex.
Sounds cool Thanks.