Guide(s) section on the forums

GawertyXL

So I feel as if I should have suggested this several times back in the day, but I never did. I am unsure on if anyone else has either.

Why don't we have a section on the forums for Guides... Which could have a subforum for in-game guides (Or switch it around so in-game guides go in the main board and out-of-game/not related guides go into the sub-board)

If this was a section before I honestly don't remember, but I still think it would be nice honestly.

Rigaudon

Youngster
The main concern is that it would overlap with the wiki, where guides are supposed to go. =P

GawertyXL

Thing is: In all of my time using PWO as a game, I never really used the Wiki at all. I know certain players where editors for it, but I never felt like it was able to reach the full potential of a true guide database persay. It's all dependent really, I haven't looked at it in years to be honest so I don't really know what all has been updated really.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The reason behind them being on the wiki was to allow for multiple editors rather than the original author - which could help counter in the event of changes.

Maybe the actual thought process should be what we can actually do to help promote the guides section of the Wiki...