GUIDE: How to get a shiny Pikachu cheap and easily?

Merse

Youngster
Here I will introduce two method as you can get your dream Pokemon: a shiny Pikachu. Don't you tell me you don't want one! I know you're lying ;)

Method 1:
Be shamelessly lucky and find one!

Of course this is the cheapest method, but far from the easiest. Not everyone is lucky enough to find a shiny on in the wilds.

Method 2:
Wait.

Simply, isn't it? Pikachu is currently far the most overrated Pokemon of all. Especially a shiny one! Other good and useful Very Rares like Cloyster or Starmie can be sold for about 300 million Pokedollars. This is a lot of money, but if you check the price of a shiny Pikachu, it is around 600-800 million! This price is more than the double of what would be reasonable, it's almost on the level of a shiny Dragonite.
Fortunately there are only two type of players who can pay that much: Veterans or the shamelessly lucky ones. But this is a small society, maybe 150-200 players. All you have to do is wait until they all have a shiny Pikachu. They will buy it eventually, but then they won't bother paying a fortune for it any more. All you have to do is to wait until ~210 shiny Pikachu is found, and the price will start to drop fast. As it happened with Shiny Ninetales and Arcanine (their price dropped 50% in the last two months), it will happen to Shiny Pikachu as well. So be patient ;D

kurtisbmx

i agree with all u are saying except shiny staryu and shiny cloyster go for 600m + they are worth more than shiny pika

SouljaH

yeah id love a S cloy or S star for 300m lol and pikachu is VR compared to ninetales and arc which are rare sooo its goin to be alot harder to find pikachu shiny then arc of ninetails...

Merse

Youngster
I saw shiny Stars going for 300m. But maybe that guy was just lucky. Still, Pika costs 1-200m more.
Arca and Tales were only to show how drastically the prices start to fall as soon as supply exceeds the demand.

kurtisbmx

I have had offers of shiny pika + on my s star and pika is the most sort after poke for noobs why cause they want to be ash lol

Faabz.

Youngster
I have a pika on my team and i'm not an ash fanboy IM A RED FANBOY <3