Green hair sprite!

Nshims

Not long ago when I entered the game I saw a player with the green hair sprite, below is an SS.
green_hair.png

Someone can clarify my ideas on this.
I remember already see another player like this before, but I do not know why they are like this.

Klay

Youngster
:O it's me when Dieq talked about Ditto in PVP \o/

Also, about this sprite, I don't know much, it seems to be kinda like the Lance sprite (you remove it, you lose it), but it's also the sprite staff members use. Is it a gift from staff members or the proof that this guy was a staff member before? Can sound weird since ex-staff member's staff account are locked, but no other option comes in my mind about it.

Nshims

Is there a sprite attached to Guild leaders?
Because I discovered that the person who is in the SS is a Guild leader!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
These sprites were added and given out by an ex DEV years ago. The 'gift' was not official and hasn't been supported otherwise since we simply don't have enough sprites to do anything meaningful with. Also the sprites themselves don't match the game- they can't surf or ride bikes for example.

Custom sprites are planned for the future and even guild sprites have been discussed but there is no time set for their inclusion in the game. There is currently no way to change to this sprite.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
first of all why you just can't say the name of him ( it was killua ) second that sprite was a very old prize from staff before me and you join the game

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
ahmed1 said:
first of all why you just can't say the name of him ( it was killua ) second that sprite was a very old prize from staff before me and you join the game

As it was before you joined the game it is second hand information for you. I was there. :)

sasuke673

yup it was Killua who has a green hair sprite of lance, won that prize in hide and seek last 2014   :idea:

Nshims

ahmed1 said:

Privacy issue.

Before before me and you join the game, lol, he joined the game 2 months before me, 
and you joined the game 2 years after me, it's a little inequitable you sayimg "before me and you join the game".

Still thanks you all for the informations.