Goldfire's back

G

Goldfire

Hiya.  ;)

Sooo, I'm Goldfire, obviously.

Some of you guys may remember me from waaaaaaay back in the day. When the last site went down, I figured it was down for good and went about my business, pretty much forgetting about good ol' PWO. However, just like my first encounter with the site, I came across this new forum by accident, and well...here I am.

Feels a little nostalgic. This game was the best. Can't wait to get started again.

P.S. Oh yeah, and the main reason I used to stalk the forums before was for the literature section, where I posted up stories now and again. Feel free to read anything I post there; I'll probably be rummaging through the files of my computer and re-posting things that were on the last forum like "Chronicles of a Pokemon Master" or "Nocturnal."

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I remember those stories... they were quite vivid and and presented interesting changes from the norm.

Welcome back, Goldfire.

0ghost0

It's so nice when I see an old player come back again well, welcome back have a nice day in here.

Pez~

Lol I remember the good old days of fires of genesis. Was my first guild. I still have the magmar you gave me when I was beginning Goldilocks too ;)

Good to have you back

G

Goldfire

Thanks everyone. It's good to be back.

Whoa, Fires of Genesis?? FOG! Crazy that some people still remember that.

That takes me back. Heh heh. Meh, maybe I'll make a new guild. And I still resent names like "Goldie" and "Goldilocks." As a friend, AdamWest has earned the right to call me those names.

For the rest of ya, off-limits.  :mad:

ShinyMarill

Hey!!! That's not fair! Why don't I have the right, as your PWO daughter, to call you any of those names? D: Blah, in all unfair and phailness, welcome back to PWO pops! And on the contrary I'm just gonna call you Goldilocks, makes it soo much easier. And despite the above, I have to say, I've missed you! (and yeah, I can't believe I just said that.) :p