Gm's Does Not Work

GoldenDarkness

Hello, Me and some friends are trying to go through this NPC, he asks one Hitmonchan or monlee captured recently when we finally got, it does not let us pass this not npc is working or not there is another map ??
2w5lf9i.png

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
You are misunderstanding things.

First of all GMs are related with player support and not npc issues. Thats what we GEs (as scripter) does. You have an interesting report there Indeed and I will take a look on it.

But first of all, knowing you indirectly said we do not even care about fixing bugs that have been spotted for days (?), answer the following question: Have you ever reported it at playerdex? We are humans, we can't sudden enter onto your consciousness to be aware what kind of bug you are spotting. ALWAYS report bugs at playerdex if you want them to be fixed, otherwise we will treat the NPCs are working as intended, so please do next time before going into assumptions so quick (unless im badly misuderstanding your topic's title).

GoldenDarkness

ol Much calm this time, my bad English and I almost did not come to the forum, so do not know exactly where to post, the topic's name was to be no npc is working, but it was a beautiful answer, Thank you so did not know where to stick my face after that, but sorry if offended you ok Thanks

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
No need to apologise.
I do gladly accept your report there but keep in mind Bug reports are mostly getting handled using this link http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/bugs.php so, from now, for any bug you did spot use that link please.

The mentioned link is the main place where DEVs and GEs usually checks for bugs. Even with a poor english it will not be a huge wall for you, you can give us the detail of the bug using basic english or, if you still thinks that report isnt enough, you can print what the npc/server is saying.

BrownCactus

Relicanth said:
You are misunderstanding things.

First of all GMs are related with player support and not npc issues. Thats what we GEs (as scripter) does. You have an interesting report there Indeed and I will take a look on it.

But first of all, knowing you indirectly said we do not even care about fixing bugs that have been spotted for days (?), answer the following question: Have you ever reported it at playerdex? We are humans, we can't sudden enter onto your consciousness to be aware what kind of bug you are spotting. ALWAYS report bugs at playerdex if you want them to be fixed, otherwise we will treat the NPCs are working as intended, so please do next time before going into assumptions so quick (unless im badly misuderstanding your topic's title).
I wouldn't be forcing players to report on playerdex, encourage them? Yes I would. That being said, I believe they addressed the issue and they look for support. You should do more from your side if you plan on making playerdex reporting as a normal procedure.

Player reported issues? Yours is to process them regardless showing portion of respect to them and being polite. You are not making them to feel wanted and that is where you are wrong. And another thing is explaining them with not so many wording around the matter. You could simply thank them for the report and add something like P.S; Please next time use playerdex report center because of this and that. I understand that English might not be your first language but still, need to be more polite with people. No offense here. You as a staff should be opened for these things and eventually be the one who is apologizing due to bug related with said NPC.

BrownCactus

I felt like apologizing for being little stern Relicanth. But all for your better little lad. I am sure you understand what I am saying here.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Our time is limited so streamlining reports is everything and having them in two or more places is not time efficient. Finding a report where you don't expect it means you are usually not putting time aside to do it at that moment which means it is inconvenient to take time away from what you are doing at that time to fix it- or more likely get more information from the poster to find the real issue. When players report in the right place however we see the report when we do set time aside for that sort of task and don't have to interrupt other tasks which naturally slows everything down.

liviu

Hello mate, about your problem . there is no problem , you need to show to that NPc that you have hitmonchan/ lee with you . in your screenshoot no lee or chan . also he aint gonna let you pass if you are not the owner (you cought it ) Have a nice day . dont sorry for bad english