Gift it!

tonyo

Hello pwo community!

Since its kind of gifting time and the fact that we got the best community ever I propose this idea to you.
Gift it! Basicly find a complete stranger in the game,a passerby,a new player or whoever you want and gift them a pokemon. Yes you heard it :)) .The rules are simple dont ask anything in return and to the players recieving the gift please dont be ungrateful beacouse i ruins the magic.It doesn't have to be something sooo special, a shiny ratata can make somebodys day!
I gave away 2 charizards and 2 venesaurs so that u dont think that I ask this from you and dont do anything on my own.
Good luck and have fun!

Best regards, tony

joaquim-das-tostas

I already did this just before Christmas =P
Gave a free pack (new IVs shiny and 50k for surfboard) to 2 random new players, good to see more people with the spirit =D

tonyo

Props to you man! The feeling you get can only be achieved by doing good to someone else and it's an awesome feeling indeed. 8)

mihay9245

i did an unnoficial events of gifts:d too bad just few people wanted to give some gifts) but ive seen a lot of gifting ingame so it was nice :D

Franc92

Youngster
I gifted 5m to a random person :p yeah helping newbies is something good, but sometimes it hurts when they close Pm window without even saying you "ty".

Somes

Meh! i gave away all my 60 shinies and Epic battlers and 55m :eek: .. there is a Joy of giving.. <3 :D

Cuz i left PWO xD

AceTrainerLance

I always gifted random players with pokemon in saffron or goldenrod. Even those who ask me for pokedollar to buy a pokemon or item. I never had much but I always do, today I give away some winguls that I caught in event. :D

Happy holidays~

tonyo

You guys are awesome , this is what differs pwo from other mmos the people are good hearetd! cheers