Game Wont Load :(

thexrock3

Whenever I open up my game, it gets stuck and say Loading map (Mt.silver BF5) so then I would open task manager, close the game from processes, then re-open and it just does not work. I used to always do this and it worked, but since I had cleaned everything out of my laptop, I re-downloaded the game and it would not work, do I need to delete and re-download again? Any suggestions :-\

Nikola

Youngster
None of those should affect packet processing. You might try with /ref command during this screen. I heard from several people that it might work for them. Don't know how it can be related though. I am having the same issue. However not everyone will be affected by a same level of this "bug". Some people can end process like 10/15 times and login successfully. Personally I have to restart whole process like 100/150 times in order to make it work sometimes. There was a discussion about this in this topic as well: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=21928

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Chronoxx said:
You might try with /ref command during this screen

How Can I do this? I don't have a Chat on this screen :(

You can't see the chat but it has loaded. Type 'enter' then '/ref' then 'enter' again.