Game Not Work

yuno44907

Using XP. When it is fullscreen it work but when i exit it freezes and only alt+f4 work ctrl+alt+delete doesnt work. When it is not fullscreen it gives an error, i cant see error message and shutdown but audio keeps playing.

Fullscreen does work but freeze when i try to shutdown.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hmmm... try reading this, it has a few different solutions to that problem:
http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php/Failed_to_init_direct3d

yuno44907

It cant work on my XP pc. I think game is using direct X 11 instead of direct3d. So it is trying to use newer software instead of old correct software. Weird thing is fullscreen work. When alt+tab, loading tiny windowed shows and gives error after 20 seconds, sound keeps playing, shutsdown. It shows game is working but it doesnt show game window it cant create the windows visuals but game is working.

So its just a configuration problem i think. Just force computers to use correct configuration. Easy to fix. Everybody using XP with wrong softwares will encounter this problem. And %1 of players or maybe more must be leaving game because of that because most users of this game run XP and poor PCs.

I could play Monster Park with BlueStacks you know many prefer better games but BlueStacks have RAM refresh problem, it eats Ram and shutsdown and Monster Park is no Trade, pay to win game. Also is wrap work, which moves not work and will you balance the game?

yuno44907

If i stay AFK, everything get frozen, alt+tab ctrl+alt+delete alt+f4 don work but mouse can move.

Just add graphics option to game and force XP pc to use correct settings. Game is resizing windows to small resolution and it is failing at creating window.

I had win 8, while upgrading it stuck. Than i decided to fix it. While fixing it gave blue screen and i lost my win 8 than i forget password, i called online help; nope. There was virus in antivirus, i deleted it. Now no virus, i am watching my modem, no uploading.

If i buy a new PC, i cant give money to game. Also being poor doesnt mean i will not beg for money and give all my money to game. I won all my 2 random pvps, shall i let other players win, what if they quit the game after winning all pvp?

Surf Board quest wanted 30k from me. That kind of riddles make me mad because they just about memory. You lied to me, you selling Beldum to players just for 7,5 dollars and i used legendaries in random PvP. Its funny you didnt add legendaries in game but they are in random PvP. You also didnt update some moves to more balanced generations. You said bug bite doesnt work than edit it; you can make it heal user. Funny thing is game started at 2011 but most updates made at 2016, is that right? What did you do until 2016? Did you remake this game?

Paarthurnax~

yuno44907 said:
If i stay AFK, everything get frozen, alt+tab ctrl+alt+delete alt+f4 don work but mouse can move.

Just add graphics option to game and force XP pc to use correct settings. Game is resizing windows to small resolution and it is failing at creating window.

I had win 8, while upgrading it stuck. Than i decided to fix it. While fixing it gave blue screen and i lost my win 8 than i forget password, i called online help; nope, i am using pirate XP now. There was virus in antivirus, i deleted it. Now no virus, i am watching my modem, no uploading.

If i buy a new PC, i cant give money to game. Also being poor doesnt mean i will not beg for money and give all my money to game. I won all my 2 random pvps, shall i let other players win, what if they quit the game after winning all pvp?

Surf Board quest wanted 30k from me. That kind of riddles make me mad because they just about memory. You lied to me, you selling Beldum to players just for 7,5 dollars and i used legendaries in random PvP. Its funny you didnt add legendaries in game but they are in random PvP. You also didnt update some moves to more balanced generations. You said bug bite doesnt work than edit it; you can make it heal user. Funny thing is game started at 2011 but most updates made at 2016, is that right? What did you do until 2016? Did you remake this game?

1. You have a chance of getting the surfboard for 5k(i think?), you only have to pay a lot if you fail the quest. Just catch some rare pokemon with good IVs and sell them.
2. On legendaries - we have no plans in implementing them for player access, if we do there will more or less only be one per legendary available and usable by players. (EDIT by Jinji: An exception is Random Battle, where your party is randomly generated and used for just that battle. This gives you a chance to use any Pokémon up to Gen V, including Legendaries)
3. Moves and mechanics as of right now mostly follow Gen 5 (specifically B/W). While we do have plans to update further this would be a huge undertaking and as such is not really a huge priority right now.
4. Bug bite is broken because we lack the berries to have it use its full function, it will stay this way until more berries are implemented.
5. PWO started on Dec 27th 2007, and we have had many updates since then. The game was not remade, it's been worked on and tweaked over these near 10 years.

Further, I'm afraid we cant help you with XP issues, we do not officially support it anymore (especially pirated versions)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
yuno44907 said:

I had win 8, while upgrading it stuck. Than i decided to fix it. While fixing it gave blue screen and i lost my win 8 than i forget password, i called online help; nope. There was virus in antivirus, i deleted it. Now no virus, i am watching my modem, no uploading.

Hello again, I have once again edited your post because we do not allow the  discussion or encourage piracy . I highly suggest you familiarise yourself with our rules as in a very short amount of time you have broken a few rules. 
Again you also appear to be veering off topic. If you have resolved this issue then I will lock this topic.