Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Chinese New Years, that is.

It’s the year of the horse and a people that have been hidden away for many years are celebrating the passage of time. Or they’re trying to, at least.

Granted, you will have to find them before you can join the party; the spirited and ancient paths you must take are hidden in early relics of the past.

But even before that, one must download the key to the world. For the world has evolved. With this key, you'll find an updated client skin which includes new tile sets and audio files.

Your path begins here: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997.

A very happy Chinese New Years Event from staff, who wanted to try something different for 2014. ;)

With thanks to Rigaudon for writing this announcement.
Blue.

Buggot

Wooo let's go!! I'm asian so this will be easy :p Jk, have fun everyone!

hamzasrk

I really liked The New tile ... im exited to see them in game =)

Nice Work !!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Might I commend the entire staff team for the smooth development of these updates from planning to execution :)

hamzasrk

Buggot said:
Question: Which of the tiles are new?

go "C:\Program Files\Pokemon World Online\Skins\Default\Tiles" and you ll discover the new tile ;)

Menseger

As i said on twitter: Good update ! I don't expected something like this now. Also, good work staff team and thank you !^^