Game: A few Updates

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's a shame they are replacing the Dragon's Den quest I think. For those of us at least who don't just want to level up and pvp it's great to have a long quest like this to challenge us. I've completed it three times and was working on the fourth one- I guess I'll wait to see the change before I continue now.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
If i'm not mistaken, you CAN get into caledon with 3 badges..... go east past vermilian city, south up the board walk, (forget what route) then west through lavender, then through the underground passage to caledon. OR through rock tunnel and then through lavender. I MAY BE WRONG but i don't believe that there are any npc's blocking the way.....

Maideza

Celadon is the fourth badge, so sure you can.

But the Union Room is in Saffron, which requires the Soul Badge from Fuchsia.

Vaskez777

ummm, why do things in pokemart cost more than the kid who use to sell stuff....
also why in 3hours grinding do i not find a butterfree then all of a sudden bam 2 of them and then bam a pidgeotto??? i was like =D

Tha-Kram

mad30 said:
PS: There is no lower level.

according to the old man in the DD there is a lower level, but it is yet unstable
that's why I saw it as an option ;)

mad30

Youngster
Tha_Kram said:
according to the old man in the DD there is a lower level, but it is yet unstable
that's why I saw it as an option ;)
May have been added without thinking.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Dragons Den will have a new quest? then who are in between of quest have to restart again??
And ones who have already reached there??