Game: A few Updates

mad30

Youngster
Pokemarts have been re-opened (Not the auction place).
They sell the same items as before, pokeballs and potions. Other items can be purchase in the goldenrod and celadon dept stores.

Trade city is now closed. KeebaCorp have moved the trade location to the Union Rooms they have set up. Speak to the security guard in the saffron and goldenrod pokemon centers to access them. Everything else remains the same, just a different location.

Like always please post any bugs on the playerdex

Future update:
As soon as it is finished and tested Dragons Den will have a new quest.
Edit there is currently a topic discussing the quest http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=8356

REZnSKYal

NICE i have notced the guards in the pokecenter befor i never thought thats what you all were up to.I wounder will the two Trade citys be conneted ?
now my biggest question is what is going were TC use to be?

Anyway whatever
KEEP UP THE GRATE WORK were loving it

Maideza

Kanto; TC in sixth city
Johto; TC in third city

Hmm..

Tha-Kram

mad30 said:
Future update:
As soon as it is finished and tested Dragons Den will have a new quest.

does this mean:
A. there will be a whole new quests for all players to get into the Den
B. all players that can't enter the Den yet will have to do that new quest to get in
C. there will be a 2nd quest in the Den that isn't related to the first one (maybe acces to B2F)
D. all players can do the quest, even the ones that can already acces the Den even though new players need this quest to enter
E. don't know/not telling
F. none of the above, it's ... (fill in the right answer pl0x)

darkdane

Hmm... sounds like fun I guess, and I also wonder about the new quest ;)

king1234

Youngster
yes yes yes, a new quest cant wait,
hope its not like the April fool quest that i spend 10 straight hours killing worthless rats.

HOF69

I'm also curious as to how you define "new Dragon's Den quest." Do you mean that the current quest that everyone has to do to gain access to the Den will be changed, or do you mean that there will be an entirely new quest within the Den itself?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I hope it means there is a new quest to access the next level of the dragon's den. I've got three accounts in there now and working on my fourth. ;)

I believe that 'everything else remains the same' regarding the new place to trade means that we still need our trade pin and there are still two different trade centres- one for Johto and one for Kanto. (in answer to another question above)

king1234

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
I hope it means there is a new quest to access the next level of the dragon's den. I've got three accounts in there now and working on my fourth. ;)

i hope not, i tryed 7 times to hunt dratini and failed,
i cant kill a dratini.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
I think it might be a new quest inside DD not redoing the first one. Since there is an npc saying there are deeper parts of it that's unsafe the new quest will be to unlock this area i assume.

Unubis

What he means by the dragon den is that They will now open the lower floor ;)

mad30

Youngster
fbRobbyBigj said:
Union Rooms are different right ? the kanto one and the johto one ...are not the same, right ?
Yes, just like the trade cities.

As for the confusion about dragons den quest.

The new quest will REPLACE the current one. Do to popular dislike for the current quest it will be changed.

Mostly likely only those that haven't yet got into dragons den will have to do the new one, however I think I may make it an option for those currently in the quest to be able to do it as well.

mad30

Youngster
mad30 said:
fbRobbyBigj said:
Union Rooms are different right ? the kanto one and the johto one ...are not the same, right ?
Yes, just like the trade cities.

As for the confusion about dragons den quest.

The new quest will REPLACE the current one. Do to popular dislike for the current quest it will be changed.

Mostly likely only those that haven't yet got into dragons den will have to do the new one, however I think I may make it an option for those currently in the quest to be able to do it as well.

PS: There is no lower level.

Maters

I can understand why you'd like to change the DD quest to something a bit more doable for people who may or may not have the time/patience, but I think you guys did a good thing with the current one.

Maybe make some more quests that are time consuming like that one? I'm sure others will agree with me that they're pretty fun. :D

Especially if they have nice rewards. ;)