Fusioncenter, good for player good for the game.

AndyBanana

Hello i want to introduce you a little idea i had a few days ago. I introduced it once but not clearly enough so people may doesnt understand the whole new lvl this idea can bring us to.

1. How shall this "fusioncenter work"?

The generell concept behind this idea is,that you fusion 2 (same) pokemon in 1 stronger one.
Example: 2 Charizard´s lvl 99. Charizard A got max HP the rest stats are 15. Charizard B got max Atk and the rest stats are 14.
So the fusion will be a charizard with max. hp max atk. rest 15, because the stronger stats overlapping the weaker stats.
There is no addition only overlapping

2. Which lvl must the pokemon have?

It would be most logical when both pokemon got the maximal lvl (99), because when charizard A is lvl 36 and charizard B is lvl 99 and they fusion the stats would more confuse than have a benefit.
Example: Charizard A all stats 12-22 and charizard B all stats 20. What would be the outcome of the fusion would it be better or not? To avoiding confusion fusionating in lvl 99 would be the best.

3.How does the nature change?

When 2 pokemon got the same nature, the outcome nature is the same nature only stronger.
when 2 pokemon got different natures, than the outcome must be calculated with the lvl and the stats so it would be random.

4.Can i fusionate a shiny one with a non shiny?

Yes ,thats possible but it has other rules than a non shiny fusion.
4.1 The generell idea is that when you wanna fusionate a "bad" shiny iv 28 stats with a good non shiny iv 31 stats you get a "half shiny" the stats keep the same he only get a half S by the 2nd fusion you get a full S with 31 and by the 3 fusion you get some or all 32 stats. in this situation its irrelevant if the poke is 99 or 1 only it should be the same poke and S. You can say the glitter goes to the good poke and the chance of 32 increase.
4.2 Of course you must consider the rarity. 4.1 is good for common and uncommon shinies because they are there in a big number. But (rare), VR, HR, UC shinies would be to expencive for a fusion. So there are extra rules for them.
4.3 (rare),VR,HR UC shinies would maximize a good pokemon with a average stat of 25 and lvl 99 to a shiny poke with 32 iv.
(rare) rare pokes would be like 4.1 only you maximize them with 2 Shinies.
4.4 It is possible to fusionate 2 shinies like in point 1.

4.5 Does the look change somehow when you fusionate 2 non shiny?

Simply, no it is the same poke only better.

5. Would it cost something and when it cost something Dollar or Tokens?
5.1 Yes, a fusion will cost something. The currency would be Dollars. (reason is in the end of the text.)
5.2 Behind the paying is a system which has a pokemonbase stats - price relation.
Example: You want to fusionate 2 Dragonite to 1 better Dragonite. The basic stat is 600 of this pokemon. This means when you want to fusionate Dragonites it will cost the half stats : 300m. 300m /10 : 30m. 30m plus 2m pro improved point by the fusionated dragonite. Extra rule by improvement to 32 is that the cost to 32 would be 5m pro point.

6.Is there a 100% chance that the fusion will work?

No, the maximum chance that the fusion will work is 50%. You start by 0% and will pay a amount of 100k pro % Point, till you reached 50% max. When a fusion work the % will decrease and you need to pay until you got your 50% back.

6. What happens when the fusion doesnt work?

6.1When you are not affirmed you will lose 1 Poke and some money of the fusion you need to pay before.
6.2When you are affirmed you will lose the money you payed the fusion company before you fusion the amount will depend on the pokemon again.

7. End/ Which use will the fusion center bring to the game and developer?

7.1 Firstly all pokemon will get in a circle of getting more and less so it will be a constant amount of each pokemon and doesnt get more and more and the prices per pokemon decrease every day.
7.2 Secondly the pokedollars get also in a circle of getting more and getting less because the fusion eat a lot sum of money.
7.3 Now i get to 5.1. The reason why i dont want to pay tokens for the fusion is, that 1. all player would be equal and 2. when pokemon decrease in the amount (UC) than the play will buy them again to fusionate a perfect pokemon. So the game will get in a circle and the developer become there money.
7.4 And the last but not least. Every player can have with much work the PERFECT pokemon or the PERFECT team not only the rich ones or who pay enough tokens. The Gameplay will improve to a new level and will encourage player to play, because they have a real goal.

Thanks for reading this and when you get some critic, i will answer the question fair and square. O0

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Personally I think this idea was clear enough the first time, so I'm linking the other topic so that those who posted there don't have to repeat themselves here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=19637

TheWyatt2012

Really this idea ruins the market exponentially more. This is something that should never be in a Pokemon game, even the real ones.

Boora

Youngster
i know a few games(not pokemon) with fusion, but it doesn't work like that...
for example , you can put 2 pikachu's together to get a new pikachu, yes. BUT
the new pikachu stats should be random and not better. well they could be better, but also worse.
and if you fuse a shiny with none shiny, there's no garuntee it'll stay shiny.
but two shiny's it will.

thats how fusion works.

Boora.

Colemillionaire15

I can tell you spent a lot of time working on this, but while it's creative, I don't think it's a very good idea.

It would take FOREVER, be extremely expensive, and at the end of the day it would be entirely way too time consuming.

I currently don't have any level 99 pokemon, but how many people here have MULTIPLE level 99 pokemon of the same breed? With your method, you would have to take two of your level 99 pokemon (which took forever to get there) one of which has pretty good stats, the other one has desirable stats (which took forever to find the stats you wanted to increase), take them to a fusion center and pay 5 million (in order to get to the optimal fusion percent chance of 50%).. pay them another 5 million (that was your example with a dragonite) wait for the results, and be disappointed to find out that you lost one of your level 99 pokemon you spent hours training.

Even worse, you wouldn't want to fuse common pokemon. Who cares if you have a max-IV Raticate. You'd only want to fuse the ones you'd be battling with which are the most expensive, hardest to find pokemon.

king1234

Youngster
Faabz. said:
The market will be ruined,prices will drop,so no thanks :p

the market is already in ruins, can the current prices go any lower lol

The-Predator

Youngster
is a good idea i cant say it is not, but is not in the right game to apply, if something like fusion pokes were implemented in PWO, it would not be looked like pokemon at all,i mean, I never heard something like that before (I saw it in dragon ball and yu gi ho but not pokemon), i would like to keep playing PWO the way it is (the pokemon world)

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Hunting for uber pokemons will end up making nonsense then... Sorry but I don't agree with your Idea...

EDIT* Your idea/this idea is from DIgimon Battle Online or its just a big coincidence ?

HeavyPetter

king1234 said:
Faabz. said:
The market will be ruined,prices will drop,so no thanks :p

the market is already in ruins, can the current prices go any lower lol

w00t, how can you say that xD. I played this game for super-long and I still can't afford even one pokemon that would fit in a high-end battle team. Of course prizes can go lower!

Merse

Youngster
Wow... I never thought I would ever read a suggestion which would ruin the game faster and more effectively than breeding.
This is an MMO, man!

CoolKnightST

I found an alternative function for the fusioncenter idea:

What about fusion the dna from pokémon B to A:
  • It will not effect the stats or anything else but simply will unlock the breeding move
  • If the fusion now works or fails you will always lose pokémon B
  • For price I was think about 500.000 pokédolar for 50% (no differents between member and non-member because of the ballance of the market)
  • Ones the DNA slot from the pokémon is filled he will always be able to learn this move using the playerdex
  • Every pokémon only has 1 DNA slot so he won't be able to learn any other breeding moves.

Example
Charmander can learn Belly Drum when breeding with snorlax:
  • Place Charmander left and Snorlax right
  • Pay 500.000 pokédolar; 50% chance that it works
  • Succes: No Snorlax anymore;
  • Charmander learns Belly Drum; if already more than 4 moves what move do you want to forget.
  • Charmander cart: DNA slot: Snorlax

Merse

Youngster
Hm, maybe... Breeding moves are sometimes pointless to have but in some cases they would make the Poke totally OP.

CoolKnightST

Merse said:
Hm, maybe... Breeding moves are sometimes pointless to have but in some cases they would make the Poke totally OP.
That's just think example I want to give for this. I'm not sure if it are rare pokémon that would make some of them OP but if I remember it are mostly midd class pokémon that get an increase value because of this. Still I'm sure it would totaly change PvP.

Jhaxion

TBH im still lost about this whole concept even after reading it. I just dont think its a good idea.

vevenom

I don't see this suggestion appealing for Pokemon world. I think it would ruin the point of uber and shiny pokemon.