Youngster
ATTENTION [sub]DUELISTS[/sub] PLAYERS:

From now on, all forum signatures must be no larger than the following:
12 lines of text
OR
300 pixels in height worth of images plus 3 lines of text
OR
600 pixels in height worth of images​

If your signatures are larger than that, then you will receive a FORUM WARNING FOR SPAM.
If your warning level REACHES A CERTAIN VALUE, then you will be BANNED FROM THE FORUMS.

Spoiler tags constitute ONE LINE OF TEXT.
Use SPOILER TAGS if you want to store LARGE AMOUNTS OF INFORMATION in your signature.

Youtube videos are NOT ALLOWED in signatures.
They are TOO BIG AND OBNOXIOUS -- this is equivalent to sharing the same video IN EVERY POST.

If your signature is larger than this, CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY to conform to these new standards.
If you do not, then you will be WARNED, if not BANNED FROM THE FORUMS.

Large signatures are NOT COOL.
If your signature is LARGER THAN THE AVERAGE POST, then you are SPAMMING THE FORUMS.

Large signatures both DISRUPT AND IMPEDE discussion and communication.
Please RESPECT OTHER POSTERS by ensuring that your signature is NOT HUGE.

Edit:
You can ADD TITLES TO SPOILER TAGS.
Do not use PUNCTUATION OR SYMBOLS, or else YOUR SPOILER WILL BREAK.
This is achieved by using spoiler=title rather than spoiler.

samsengang

crenel said:
Do not use PUNCTUATION OR SYMBOLS, or else YOUR SPOILER WILL BREAK.
Umm, what does this line mean?

Because,
I see no problem with adding in punctuation into the title of the spoiler.

crenel

Youngster
I was experiencing hit-or-miss results in the staff forum the past few days, so it's more of a word of warning that punctuation/symbols/non-alpha-numeric-characters might break it.

Zain

Youngster
Attention "Duelists" , yugioh fan? xD
Btw is the signature format i have atm , appropiate?

Zain

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
I'am YGO fan and playing in reality, and I say that funny ;D ATTENTION DUELISTS ;D
Yeah lol, im waiting for Yugioh Zexal to air out in the UK :p
5d's was cool to
GX rocked , anyways, you think that Yugioh 5ds tag foce 6 on psp will come out in english?
sorry that this is offtopic

Zain

Youngster
Mantis said:
ZainPF said:
Btw is the signature format i have atm , appropiate?

i'd recommend you spoilering your signature as well
Okay, if you dont mind , can you tell me which one to put spoiler on? im sorry if this bugs you >.<

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
The question is, why did you un-spoil it in the first place?

Zain

Youngster
Bluerise said:
The question is, why did you un-spoil it in the first place?
Yeah, im sorry , k im going to spoil it again .... Zebra spoiled it for me and i thought he was joking
didn't knew it was to follow the rules :/

damoose222

is my sig ok or do i need to edit it? srry just not sure so i thought i would ask

Faabz.

Youngster
I have three signatures bu don't worry a friend teach me how to make it change automatic and tomorrow i'll do that

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Zain, this is how big your current signature can be: http://i.imgur.com/EeSK7.png

It can literally take up a whole screen on its own, so can you see how things like this can be innapropriate? Even at its smallest, it takes up over half a screen.

Zain

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
Zain, this is how big your current signature can be: http://i.imgur.com/EeSK7.png

It can literally take up a whole screen on its own, so can you see how things like this can be innapropriate? Even at its smallest, it takes up over half a screen.
Sorry >.< Ill fix this up right now

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Pear_1005 said:
[glow=]PWO[/glow] getting more progressive...thats what all the players wanted for a year...good work[glow=][/glow]
Since I have seen this mistake happen often enough - if you want to use Glow or Shadow effects in your posts, you can't just click the button for them; you also need to put what colour to use after the = sign. For example, change [glow=] to [glow=blue]for a blue glow; or [shadow=] to [shadow=purple]for a purple shadow. You can also use colour codes: [glow=#FF00FF] for a pink glow.

Seme

Pressing the "Preview" button before posting in threads (or updating signatures) saves lives. At least you can make sure your coding is correct that way. I'm quite comfortable with this ruling though. Unfortunately, for the short amount of time I've browsed the threads around here, I've noticed at least 50% of the member's signatures are pushing over the size limit. It's a shame the site layout doesn't specify the limitations for scroll bars to take effect (for the user signature table). That would make things much cleaner around here.

Although, that wouldn't be necessary if people were courteous enough to use spoiler codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.