First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

Gobfather

My first shiny was a gross tangela :p lol I instantly sold it. But I'd like to add my favorite caught shiny! It 'twas a beautiful shiny ponyta ;D ;D

xlr8

Banned
My first shiny was ........................................ Wait ! I never caught a shiny poke !

akosiRAMZ

My First Shiny is no other than the PRECIOUS RATTATA! :) and I think that will be the last lol :D

dylanmc12

It was a Zubat.

Not suprising, considering how if the Pokemon games supported double/triple random battles, then your entire team would all be poisoned, confused and lying on the floor in a heap of limbs by the time you get to the first ladder.

Cora

My first Shiny was a (S) Golbat, Probably one of the best Shiny Pokemon you can get, hands down. >:D

yuudev

first shiny i saw is (S) venonat but im still a new back there so i didnt bring enough pokeball and i killed it with my venu..LoL ;D ..

But the first shiny i caught is (S) zubat..well is not worth as much.. :(

Dhaenna_Serendipity

never caught one even in the real games.. :'( NEVER.. didn't even seen one and im playing since gen 1.. ::) but i would love to have a (S)magikarp tho.. ;D

zlac

hmmm i think it was sandshrew while i was farming pika, and rattata few days after, none since then