Fionavara's 11 tips to check PWO addiction problems

Fionavara

Since we got so many new players dropping in to pwo I figured I'd repost this so they know what they are up against, sadly many of the former player from back when I originally posted this in 2011 realised how badly afflicted they where and went to rehab never to bee seen again....

I'm classified as a complete PWO addict by friends and foes alike.. I'm pretty known around here...I even started to think I migh have a problem myself when I refused to go out with my friends this weekend because quote" I have to find my smareep".

Soo I started thinking, and I found eleven very certain ways to check if you've come a bit to far on you pokemon journey...

1. You no longer screams GM HALP in the all/help chatt when you have BSoD or GSoD but keep hitting reload map until u get kicked out for inactivity!

2.You start to bragg about your new Shiny and/or HR when with your (OH so not intrested) friends or at work (when you're sober).

3.You neglect school/work because you where up all nigh trying to find that Shiny Rat that was to be your pokemons dinner.

4.You play Pwo in school during lunch breaks, between classes and ofc during classes not to mention lurking the forums when server is down.

5.You keep hitting update on your favorite internet site Pokemon world online - Server Status when server is full, down or completly shut down by Nintendo.

6.You start thinking "Oh -3,5M neg exp, ah well I'll have that done by tomorrow.

7.You know enough to start mini-modding seeking CG/GM status, annoying every friends you've ever made in PWO so far.

8.You have now more friends in PWO then you have IRL. Congrats!

9.You reject hanging out with you're real friends to find that stupid Shiny that's evaded you for days and it's an Event.

10.You accept the rollback that cost you that long awaited Shiny HR with "oh well thank God atleast the server is back online"

11. You bring your laptop to the bathroom to aviod AFK kick

These are eleven classic check ups to see if you would be able to classify yourself as a PWO addict..ofc there are more signs but if you already come this far you'll know what to look for! ::)

king1234

Youngster
OMG i need help, Im all of those except number 7, but 10/11 :eek:. time to call rehab.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
You in luck king I just opened a PWO Rehab Clinic, step one one the road to recovery is giving me all your shinies.

king1234

Youngster
Ramensnoodle said:
You in luck king I just opened a PWO Rehab Clinic, step one one the road to recovery is giving me all your shinies.

Hand over my cuties, :O. hmm PWO > life LOL

Merse

Youngster
+1 You dream about having your lucky day and you catch a S HR and a bit later a S Legendary :D

king1234

Youngster
AboxofWater said:
I'm sure more of the addicts would reply to this if the game was down :p
Love these!!

Hahaha, good point indeed lol.

psychosamm

Youngster
Oh jeeze, number 11 is disturbingly accurate. :p In fact, a lot of these apply to me...I need halp xD