Feeling Lucky?

Animagus

With St. Patricks Day around the corner, all the Leprechauns and Clurichauns of Auric Village were busy making preparations for their own celebration called Naomh Padraig. Being the mischievous little creatures that they are, they made sure they used their magical powers to ensure a grand event. But their combined powers broke through their universe and as a result a wormhole rift linking multiverses opened up.

While the village elders worked on closing the wormhole, one curious leprechaun named Adh who had been watching the Adventures of Clurloch Holmes wanted to give the wormhole a closer look. But even during this time of the year, luck wasn't on his side as he fell through the wormhole and found himself in our world of pokemon.

The Leprechaun Adh can be found in Silver Town - in dire need of your assistance. Help him get back to his own dimension and who knows, maybe a bit of luck may trickle down your pockets!

This event also brings back the Limited Quantity Shops! You can find some interesting and discounted items in these shops at Goldenrod and Celadon Department Stores.

A shout out to all the Irish players of Pokemon World Online! We hope you enjoy the event while it lasts; it will end by March 17th.

JiyoSei

Thanks for the event !
Happy St. Patrick's Day !

Edit : WOW ! that shopping list though .... gonna take for ever :/

PS : I noticed this in Adh's dialogue

HuguinhoA

Hi, related to the spell thingy... i missed one ingredient more exactly the moon stone and i was able to perform the spell.

HuguinhoA

Looks ok he asked now for the moon on my second try.

The spell guide here is wrong so don't follow it.

Rhudd

always thankfull for an event, just please try to keep it interesting. This one is interesting just til the part where you mix up the order and then have to do it all over again...thats just a plain waste of time and boring. Either mix in a little extra task then, or just let us keep trying without going around the whole world over again. Hope this is read as a critic, not complain.

Animagus

Thank you for the honest feedback, Rudd. I appreciate it. We'll make sure that you won't find the same issues in the next event ;)

Animagus

For those who're wondering, the event ends on 17th Match. So you all have enough time to gather all the necessary items required in the event and gain rewards ^-^

Mooo

[glow=black] Thanks for the event, it didnt cost me much money so im glade about that.
Also was hoping to get a St. Patrick Hat?? e.<

Someone posted a guide for the event, and it said i needed lvl 30 pokemon. I dont know if it was true or not. but i went and just bought lvl 30 pokemon on pokemart and got threw the battle. In another event the NPC person scaled his pokemon to your highest lvl pokemon. Witch is the way i think it should be. But if this guide is true and i had to use the lvl 30 pokemon, then i have to say i highly dislike this. Id like to use my own pokemon that i lvled up. I feel sorry for the people who has no money and cant buy lvl 30 pokemon, and have to catch new pokemon and lvl up. If someone came with lvl 99 pokemon you could had just made the ditto lvl 130 or something. But if this guide isint true about the lvl 30 thing plz ignore this >.<

Anyways am glade there was a event and thanks

PS: i think you should think about posting a guide for any event a day or 2 after it starts O:)
[/glow]

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
thank you for the event! Having to do the quest three times was a bit frustrating. I know it may have been to convey a feeling of unluck, but for me it was not so nice. Don't take this as an offense, it's only feedback! Keep up with the good work!

xPecT

Mooo said:
[glow=black] Thanks for the event, it didnt cost me much money so im glade about that.
Also was hoping to get a St. Patrick Hat?? e.<

Someone posted a guide for the event, and it said i needed lvl 30 pokemon. I dont know if it was true or not. but i went and just bought lvl 30 pokemon on pokemart and got threw the battle. In another event the NPC person scaled his pokemon to your highest lvl pokemon. Witch is the way i think it should be. But if this guide is true and i had to use the lvl 30 pokemon, then i have to say i highly dislike this. Id like to use my own pokemon that i lvled up. I feel sorry for the people who has no money and cant buy lvl 30 pokemon, and have to catch new pokemon and lvl up. If someone came with lvl 99 pokemon you could had just made the ditto lvl 130 or something. But if this guide isint true about the lvl 30 thing plz ignore this >.<

Anyways am glade there was a event and thanks

PS: i think you should think about posting a guide for any event a day or 2 after it starts O:)
[/glow]

A guide was made for the event, but it was made by players. The level 30 thing was true and yeah was bit bad for those without money and higher level pokes that had to catch new pokes and maybe even level up them, you are right there.
The event was decent tho the after quest part of 3k per drop on Weepinbell is ridiculous and i missed to be teleported to a place where i could hunt lets say 1 Tier 5 or Tier 4 pokemon with only Tier 2 on that place after the quest was done instead of that Weepinbell stuff. Would like more NPCs to interact between the quest too. It feels boring only talking to that one guy Ahd and keep returning to him.

Mooo

xPecT said:
A guide was made for the event, but it was made by players. The level 30 thing was true and yeah was bit bad for those without money and higher level pokes that had to catch new pokes and maybe even level up them, you are right there.
The event was decent tho the after quest part of 3k per drop on Weepinbell is ridiculous and i missed to be teleported to a place where i could hunt lets say 1 Tier 5 or Tier 4 pokemon with only Tier 2 on that place after the quest was done instead of that Weepinbell stuff. Would like more NPCs to interact between the quest too. It feels boring only talking to that one guy Ahd and keep returning to him.
[glow=black] Yes i know it was made by players. Thats why i wanted a ADM or whatever to make a guide in case we all missed something. And i didnt do the weepinbell quest. I tryed talking to ahd and he said something like other people are giving him Tomato Sandwich. so then i went to kill a Weepinbell and took forever for one to appear and i killed it and it didnt give me a Sandwich, so im guessing its a random drop so i gave up on that. I was just hoping to get a St. Patrick Hat this year[/glow]

Katy

No i dont feeling lucky.....
I lose many time in this event, try mani times, folow the guides made by players and nothing...
Is not fair lose so much time and money for in the end dont get nothing!