Orean

Website
twitter.com
While a few days have elapsed since the conclusion of this event, the evaluations and reviews of the event, among us staff, are still ongoing; feedback from the event's participants is critical in fully assessing the event!

We urge you to respond to this questionnaire, firstly: http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=idpu832agx6gnft354523 You are welcome to pool our own experiences—including those addressed in the questionnaire—in this thread as well, but responding to the survey will help streamline us for analyzing the data it's designed to collect—statistical feedback, such as this, is what surveys are optimal for, as it'll be kept on record for us to analyze more easily. :)

For more open-ended feedback not covered by the questionnaire, we encourage you to discuss it here. What did you like/dislike about it the most? In relation to past weekend-round events, what changes did you like/dislike? Let us know to help enlighten us into improving future weekend-round events. :)

TheConqueror

Creobis, the event was awesome, it made people to spent time on PWO more and I wished the event was dragged for one more day :) Glad I got 2 vouchers, but there were few people who didn't get 2 vouchers, i'd prefer another same event like this :D.....few guys told this event was boring or sucky, i dont care, for me it was good!!! Good Job Creo and Team lol

Dack

liked this event, I can not wait to have more events want to have a togekiss :p

nemo55

I think it was a great little event to get vouchers, most would get 1 voucher, some that were lucky or worked hard enough would get 2. Tauros wasn't too easy to catch hence not spoiling its rarity or value too much. I believe 2 S Tauros have been caught...I'm still the holder of the only active max speed S Tauros...mooohahahahaha. Also, the event successfully managed to get a heard of people to hunt together, the free pass Nurse Joy granted us was another nice little bonus to this event. Thanks guys, looking forward to more events like these..

The-Predator

Youngster
Couldnt get not even 1 single voucher from this event nor the lapras one, i think events should not be based only on luck, I personally had enough time to log on and trying to complete event, however i failed, I cannot imagine those that barely had time to play those days

To note I hunted for those 2 hours a day without success, same as lapras event, hunting events are boring to me and with no luck ofc they annoying although i dont rlly have an idea of what could be another possible event, so no suggestions here just an unlucky dude

Dend7

Great job to all Staff for this great event. I finally felt like I had to work to get the reward from an event, you put just the right amount of difficulty into it. I say this and I ended 2 short of the second voucher. Am I disappointed? Not really, they put a challenge and not everyone was lucky enough to finish the challenge. That is a perfect recipe for an event. Not everyone should have the prize just handed to them, They have to work for it. Again thanks to all staff and keep up the good work also would like to thank everyone for the recent PWO updates they are making the game so smooth.

pieoffury

I dislike how these past 2 events are luck-based just to gain vouchers. I had enough time to do this event and yet I only found 2 tauros for only 1 voucher and that's it. I think events would be more interesting and challenging if they were more of completing this quest by finding this hidden npc, finding a staff member hidden in any map, beating this pokemon, collecting several items scattered around the region/s, and whatnot. There are several other ways of making an event that isn't simply luck-based.

spinksy

The event was ok, im happy i got 2 vouchers but the time i had to put in was to much.
I think the event would have been better if we didnt keep getting kicked out seen as it was free anyway and caused unnecessary effort and/or tauros encounter was just a little higher. My last needle took me around 2 hours to get. Id have preferred a more challenging event rather than one that is based on luck and time because there was no challenge behind it apart from beating boredom :p. All in all i give the event 3/5 stars.