Fakemon region

Shall we do this?

• Let's do this! It will be awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some Fakemons would be nice, but I want them to be available in the current regions.

• Let's just make a new region and put some UCs on it.

• Worst idea ever!

• I definitely won't participate in it, I just want to see the results.

• Total voters

Merse

Youngster
This idea popped into my mind recently. I was thinking about that it comes up time to time again that PWO lacks major updates - namely regions - because the client doesn't allow them. And then it struck me: Why would we have to stick to the handheld games?

So here is an idea: Us, players would design and a brand new region, with brand new Pokemon, which use only the features currently available. We would design every aspect of the region and the monsters, the staff "only" would have to put it into the database and tadaa! a brand new region to explore :) Or they don't do anything with it, anyway, we would occupy ourselves for a while :p

SO if this idea gets enough support, I would gladly coordinate the work, but of course, all the decisions would be made with the rules of democracy (i.e.: voting :p)

SapphirePhoenix

This idea reminds me of a different game that the owner(s) attempted to make..

While it is somewhat interesting, I'd be pessimistic about it ever being completed because stuff like this would take a massive amount of time, dedication and work to complete- especially if you are using completely new tiles, front and back sprites, NPCs, item images and story lines. If it is only Pokemon and maps that will still require all the map coordinate, NPC and storyline work. Without a serious amount of community dedication (which may be like a year) these sorts of projects tend to fizzle out because the people involved often times didn't realize how much work it really is behind the scenes, or they lose interest in their original ideas.

Merse

Youngster
I never said it would be finished for sure, I just want the creative part of the community to get occupied, and maybe even create some new content to the game ;)

DarkCyrus

this reminds me of heromon, project that Xanatus and Shane were developing and as far as I know was never released, not sure why, i think would be a bad idea to mix pokemon to some unknown monsters, i wouldnt like the idea, however ur idea its not bad is just that i wouldnt like to mix em, i like pokemon the way it is