Fact Proven

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroggeReborn

I was in Johto Safari earlier and was explaining to a newcomver that Cyndaquil was once a HR in the Johto Safari, then this guy claiming to have played since 2009 yet his /info says 2012..says it wasnt and that i was a retarded 12 year old kid. Yet im 22 and he sounds like the 12 year old acting all Internet Tough. Well im just gonna post this here so he can see it himself that it WAS.

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... =Cyndaquil

and no this wiki wasnt edited in anyway, so dont come on the forum trying to disclaim it. Wiki never lies. and there is a bunch of old players that can back this fact up as well.

king1234

Youngster
Ill sorta back you up here, I caught a cyndaquil in johto safari when it was HR. ;)
ps good times.

psychosamm

Youngster
So... You made this thread to try and prove you're right to someone in an argument? And you say he's the 12 year old here...?

This thread seems totally unnecessary to me.

FroggeReborn

psychosamm said:
So... You made this thread to try and prove you're right to someone in an argument? And you say he's the 12 year old here...?

This thread seems totally unnecessary to me.

Because its funny, he CLAIMS to have played since 09, yet his /info says 2012, and he said Cynda was NEVER a HR in Johto Safari. yet i just proven him wrong and i know he read this and felt like a complete idiot. im one of those people that just laughs when i prove someone wrong, no offense to you though.

psychosamm

Youngster
Ok well i'm glad you're all proud of yourself for winning an argument over the internet. Is this thread done then?

Stank

Youngster
Remember kids...fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics........even if you win, you're still retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.