Explosive News

Donar

Breaking News: Cinnabar Volcano about to erupt

Welcome to PokéNews, the quickest news in all Kanto and Johto.

Professor Barney, the leading geologist for the happenings around Cinnabar Island, just announced a final warning. He is certain that the volcano is going to erupt in the next 24 hours. Everybody on and around Cinnabar Island is advised to leave the area as quickly as possible to ensure their own safety and lessen the workload for Officer Jerry, who will help to evacuate the last remaining people. Gym Leader Blaine also wanted us to inform all trainers out there that the work on his temporary Gym is finished and that it will be opened very soon.

PokéNews will keep an eye out on the events around the Cinnabar volcano for you. Stay tuned!

Breaking News: Cinnabar volcano erupted!
Welcome back to PokéNews, we are back with some new news around Cinnabar.

As predicted by Professor Barney and his team, only minutes ago the submarine volcano near Cinnabar Island erupted for the first time in 15 years. Thanks to the forewarnings, the area including all surrounding routes was evacuated in time with the help of Officer Jerry. He let us know that everybody should be safe in Fuchsia City and Pallet town, although Mayor Bernard is still worried that not everybody might have found a place to stay at.
For safety measurements all passages that led to Cinnabar Island have been blocked by the police and coastguards. We also received another message from Gym Leader Blaine, telling us that his temporary Gym on the Seafoam Islands is now officially opened. He will be accepting trainer challenges as usual.

That’s it for now, stay tuned for more news!

Breaking News: Plans of reconstruction
PokéNews back with some more infos about Cinnabar.

After now 24 days, the volcano seems to have calmed down and all the leaked out lava has cooled down. This raises the hopes for a quick reconstruction of the island. Contractor Andrew is currently looking for volunteers to help him with a few tasks and to make sure the rebuilding will be fluent and without incident.
“We hope everything will be done in around three weeks so that everybody can return to a place they can call home once again.”, said Officer Jerry to our reporters.
Meanwhile, according to several reports of coast guards that scouted the area, the Pokémon that left Cinnabar Island seemed to have returned.

We are out for today, and as always: stay tuned!

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Fina££y ......YEAH !!
Lol lets everyone use our water type pokes together & save Cinnabar Island from this Devastating Volcano :p

nemo55

Wooooohoooo time to get a Slugma!!!! 8)

Preparing for no sleep too!!!! O0

Merse

Youngster
And I thought I'm gonna have an quiet, uneventful weekend :D

Grivin

Youngster
awesome, this event happened at the right time. thanks a lot guys ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I hope everyone is evacuated in time... do you know how much of a nightmare it will be to me and my brethren if I am forced to introduce many tens, hundreds or thousands of Trainers into my realm? ...You all know what I mean.

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Cinnabar Island to aid the efforts. As well as enjoy the explosion when it happens, of course ;)

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Oh no! The poor sea creatures will be cooked when the lava flows into the water! :O Maybe some new pokemon will inhabit the area when the lava cools!

SOULTAKER1994

Jinji said:
I hope everyone is evacuated in time... do you know how much of a nightmare it will be to me and my brethren if I am forced to introduce many tens, hundreds or thousands of Trainers into my realm? ...You all know what I mean.

Maybe I'll pay a visit to Cinnabar Island to aid the efforts. As well as enjoy the explosion when it happens, of course ;)
haha :p im safe i went into the water just in time xD will be waiting to spot you on map JJ ;)

Shiningamisgirl

Volcanic explosions, trainer casualties, Fire Pokemon, and a fish fry?! What more could one want in an event! Thank you guys for being so awesome. 8) -grabs some popcorn- This is gonna be good.

hamzasrk

Why everyone is so Happy .... "volcano is going to erupt" is that a good news ?
just kidding happy to heard that too :D
thanks staff

Fionavara

yay I need this to take my mind of things in my life! ty staff for all your hard work!

AizenUchiha

im sensing something epic you guys never fail to amaze us , keep up the good work :)

Donar

PokéNews has released an update on the current situation. Make sure to read the first post to not miss anything.