Expanding the /iv command

Arnie

The current command is great, it cuts out the necessity to use an online IV checker. and the trade post thing is OK, but there's a problem. it seems to me that every time I post something in trade I get someone who doesn't know how much stuff is worth, and it becomes too much of a hassle and its really a bad put off. This is where this comes in. as well as the current '/iv #, post' command I propose we add an extension so be able to add a base price to the post, so the command could look like this: '/iv #, post, price' and it could appear like this -
trade.png
< I think that is much cleaner than getting random wasted PMs.

Opinions welcome

fOxys

interesting point! I think it is an idea that can be exploited

SapphirePhoenix

As someone who doesn't know how much stuff is worth, this idea would be hugely beneficial (if most people did take the time to type a price after- I imagine some will be too lazy to do that :p). I can also see this helping newer players to get a feel of the in game value of various Pokemon so that they don't complain if things appear to be more expensive than they expected.

nemo55

Agreed!

I only have one question. Would we have 2 commands for this? One with /iv 1-6, post AND another with /iv 1-6, post, price ?

OR maybe it would be best to enter a text rather then a price number, something more flexible. Something more like a text/price thing...

For example: /iv 1-6, post, TEXT

Possibilities:

/iv 1-6, post, PM me for details!
/iv 1-6, post, LF BO!
/iv 1-6, post, Selling for 1,000,000 Pokedollars!

main777

price in trading chanel

i think we need to improve trading channel, instead of pm offer we should have type command in selling pokes or prices of poke, this will lessen the lag in game and easy to search for sellers ,,

example if a new player is searching for a poke and scroll down for cheep pokes instead pm all the sellers because they don't have a price in them, so this is just my suggestion simple but helpful
hoping to hear from you guys and good job more power ..

yours truly main777.