exp bonus event

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrossDemon

It was good that the special dates (Christmas, New Year, Easter, Independence of BRAZIL) had an event that increases gain experience or money, would be really cool, and it would increase the amount of people who would play ... Who agrees ae of a like!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
KrossDemon said:
It was good that the special dates (Christmas, New Year, Easter, Independence of BRAZIL) had an event that increases gain experience or money, would be really cool, and it would increase the amount of people who would play ... Who agrees ae of a like!
What made you come to this conclusion?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Why make an Independence of Brazil Event? PWO has players from differents countries, it would be hard make events for each independence date and don't make much sense. However Weekend Events are currently planned for come back soon. :p

KrossDemon

Simple events like these attract more people talk about it as already played several mmorpg ....... know that the creators of the games are available to improve the game ... yes, makes a big difference! ... even more people knowing that there are these small events tend to play longer .... example of'' LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 'What made ​​the day of his birthday an event of this type and that I had to enter the game until the queue ..... well, yet it was what I meant.

Merse

Youngster
You really shouldn't compare LoL or any profit-oriented MMO to PWO... More events would be welcomed but this kind of micro-management is unnecessary until there are major issues to focus on. Ocassional, story-based weekend events are just fine IMO.

pieoffury

These are 2 possible ways to attract players, events and a balanced game.

Events: Sure, everyone loves to have an event in the game. Who wouldn't? But think about it. Events only last days or weeks, depending on how big it is. Also, it requires extra work from staff to plan out and to decide what event should it be, what pokemon should be available, what's the prize for the event, and so on. Event's are not long term, but it pulls in more players to play the game because events are give players a thrill of adventure and excitement.

A balanced game: With the variety of available free MMO games available, what stands out the most are those that are well-balanced and crash less often compared to other MMO games. A game is balanced as long the staff focuses on balancing the game on how it's supposed to be laid out and built. Updates may come once in a while to improve the game, but the main priority is to balance the game to lessen crashes and bugs. These are long term, but it pulls in less players compared to events.

I've laid out the 2 possible ways to look at this. You guys decide ;D

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
What we really want with events and quests are good stories. Pokemon is a role-playing game but PWO still lacks enough of a storyline to say it's more of a MMORPG than just an MMO. Having events with no storyline is a backward step in my opinion, so I believe for a suggestion like this to be taken any further it needs more added to it than just giving players more of this or more of that. This should be more than a rocks n gems or bubble busting powerups deal, the story should come first, then whatever bonus that the players get from participating in that story should be a natural progression of it.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Double EXP weekends really only happen on competitive character leveling games like Halo or COD. I don't see a big draw for crowds in being able to grind less for a weekend or so, nothing like a limited time rarity change, or being able to catch a new pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.