EVENT SUGGESTION

Deep-Blue

hi every one , what i want to suggest today is an event for the next mounth since the mapping contest is over i want to suggest that in the winner's map we add some features like selecting 3 caves the first cave we call it halloween cave ( dark "lost" cave ) and the second crismass cave ( ice "crystal" cave) and the third is mystery cave i start with the mistery cave a cave full of holes like a puzzle each hole takes to defferent floor or kick u out of the cave :) and the staff have the power to add some other things like NPC fights or mini quest to win vausher or fighting a legendery poke to add his data :) and about the crystal cave (Xmass) it ll be like the ice path very hard too compliacted secret paths and frozen u must be smart to discover and have fun while doing it and the last darkness cave its like an unknown cave path mysterious a lot of rumors about it NPC to fight like haunted NPC or something :p and the staff have the freedom to choose which pokes to put in there and out side like forest mountaine whatever it is they put some dropable items in VR pokes so it be hard :) and srry all my ideas r old and cilché but i hope that just we all have cause events make PWO alive also i can suggest an elite four match on the top of every thing like the last thing to do once u r in na way out till u win or blackout i would like to add like a river or any water thing a lake a water fall to add like deeferent zones to make the fun moooore :) i know what i am suggesting is a bit exagirated but my point and my goal is always the fun so staff plz think about my opinion if i may ask that i know its hard and very complicated but i think that u can do it guys :) thats just an opinion so any who likes it vote for it and if he have something to add do it if he wants to make note do it thnx for reading and so sorry for making it so long peace on u :) and one last thing since all people r askingfor old shiney IVs back make it a chance to make old IVs back in this event