Event ideas

Grchw

For old players it's a little bit boring to have winter/haloween events all the time, I think Chineese new year event was good direction, there are many dates in calendar, that might be reason for interesting and surprising event. I'm not into programing or mapping but I'll give few ideas and I hope someone will use one of them and make great event, if not this year maybe another.
1. 4th of may- Internationa firefighters' day. It could be reason for good event. Fire pokes vs. water ones, bad bad moltres attacks and wants to burn village in the forest, or Volcanion asks you to bring back balance between powers of water and fire.
2. 22nd of march- World water day. Pretty obvious, land of clear rivers and lakes, mysterious power polutes water, brave trainer needs to save the day.
3. 10th of october- Arbor day. We need to help little vilage focused on grass pokes, to fight with powers of bad fire or poison pokes.
My 1st 3 ideas can also be educating for our younger players, we can hide some important informations bout ecology in the events.
4. (my favorite) 19th of september- International talk like a pirate day :) This is idea for really great event. Visiting exotic islands, Hunting notorious poke pirates like Jack Spearow, looking for pirate treasures burried deep, or hidden in dangerous caves. Meeting pirates, smugglers, pirate hunters with their exotic pokes caught/bought during travels around the poke world.

Animagus

Hey grchw, we understand that the same event themes might not appeal to all players each year. After the events like Chinese new year and World Blood Donor Days, we made a list of our own for some possible events.
Your suggestions are exciting too and we'll make sure we don't forget these ideas. I personally like the Pirate Day story the most :D
Keep coming up with stuff like this, it won't go unnoticed. ;)

Katy

In my opinion game need more new regions than events... The only reason game only got a few players now is because people who play this regions are now more older and dont have time to play..
Kids play different region with different Pokemons so dont play pwo..

In my opinon is better staff use his time making new regions.. We will be good without events for a wile.. Regions stay for ever and make game grow, event are fun but after ends game continue the same...

Electrofreak

Katy said:
In my opinion game need more new regions than events... The only reason game only got a few players now is because people who play this regions are now more older and dont have time to play..
Kids play different region with different Pokemons so dont play pwo..

In my opinon is better staff use his time making new regions.. We will be good without events for a wile.. Regions stay for ever and make game grow, event are fun but after ends game continue the same...

I agree.

giphy.gif

Animagus

That is the mentality we are going forward with this year.
We can promise you not only fulfilling events but also quality permanent content. As of now, we're working on both ;)
Cookies for me, Electro?

Electrofreak

Animagus said:
That is the mentality we are going forward with this year.
We can promise you not only fulfilling events but also quality permanent content. As of now, we're working on both ;)
Cookies for me, Electro?

You get cookies after new permanent hunting areas/regions/etc. For now you get celery with peanut butter.

Celery-Peanut-Butter.jpg