Engame ^_^?

Thychiz

Hi all,

So i'm just curious what do you all do after you've beat all the set challenges in the game (Gyms and trainers). Another pokemon game I played had things like monotonous and maddening EV training, But PWO doesn't have that, which in some ways is a blessing! So what is there? Shiny hunting, Building various teams?
Please bare in mind this isn't a "shot" at the game, I am actually serious, i'm curious if there's anything more to do because I want to do it! I've been purposely delaying beating any more gyms because I don't want to "burn out" and have nothing fun left to do.

TheWyatt2012

Hunting, battling, daycaring, setting up guilds is pretty much all there is to do. I suppose you could also add being involved in the community.

OGPokemaster

pretty much wat wyatt said........but there is never an endgame for me because im aiming to be the Greatest battler, hunter, and have all the best pokemon and theres always gunna be someone better then you so hence there being no endgame for me :p

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
After I got all badges available, I became what is now referred to as a [CG], so...
for everyone on staff, building the game is probably our "endgame."

Fionavara

After I finished all the stuff I went for the titel Best shiny collection, so all I do is hunt nowdays.
Still. it's fun having all evos of all the pokes in the game in wait for new areas and regions and quests, always something to do if u still like the game enough to stay. if you dont start battling instead.