Eevee

coffeecat86

Just a Question,

is it able to catch an eevee in PWO? Cause im Searching a long time at Jotho Safarie Seaside. Pinsir i did hours ago but Eevee not. Is it albe to catch it?

Klay

Youngster
It's really easy to catch one. Just paralyze it, use False Swipe or Confuse Ray (a low-cost False Swipe) and throw a pokéball. You shouldn't use more than 10 pokéballs this way, unless you're unlucky.

It is possible to encounter an Eevee, but it needs a lot of luck to find one (one of highest rarity ingame).

Georgelzr

he hasn t seen one ,klay,didn t said he was unable to catch it loool

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If a Pokémon appears in a /list command, it can definitely be found in that map - that is guaranteed. There is no guarantee, however, as to how easy the Pokémon will be to find, or how long it will take. The Tier system is designed to give a general idea of what to expect, but individual experiences may vary.

As regards to Eevee - it is definitely possible to find one in-game, however they are extremely rare. It may take many dozens of goes and a long time of dedicated hunting before you encounter one, so be sure you are up for spending the Pokédollars it may require.

justme1306

Youngster
when i was playing 14+ hours daily back in time it was taking me about a month to find so yeah really hard to get just as snorlax - dont give up and continue hunting :D

Georgelzr

This should be changed ,people are not that ,,into ” the game anymore,the rarity shoud be changed, 14 hours is half a day,it s not normal ...

justme1306

Youngster
i was playing at works thats why i was playing 14 hours my job was sit down all day long lol but yeah rarity should be changed but now its a bit late it think - even if u find a very good tier 5 its very hard to sell/trade

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
People talk about having nothing to work for yet want to make things easier to encounter? :huh:

justme1306

Youngster
thats not the question - lot of people get all those rares cause its been pretty much same spawns since atleast 2012 - so people hunting to get shinys or better ivs rare poke and with those rarity...u dont get any hype or hope cause it takes me about 6 years to get my first shiny tier 2 lol so yeah - even with ms u got lot of shiny t1 pokes but u dont get for youre money but hey :D its a forum and i give my opinion - i just think when it takes a month and more to find 1 pokemon... it shouldnt happen - some days...maybe a week if u wanna make a game hard but over a month...its a bit extreme - again its my opinion :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Yeah I can see your point and it has some merit, but some people make it their goal to have 20+ or shiny pokemon of all types and some serious hunter's still play the game now just to get them. If these pokemon are encountered too frequent and too easy they de-value greatly. They also take the dwindling content and spawns involved and cause them to be spent even faster. I understand the frustrations but there has to be some methods of madness to make the best of what we have and stretch it as far as we can. :)

justme1306

Youngster
yup you are right but dont you think hunting months for 1 pokemon make players leave tho? ofc the longer take a pokemon to appear - the longer it will take to complete youre collection so it can be positive but negative depend how you look at it. but as u said : we need to make the best of what we have and stretch it as far as we can ' love it lol easy and mean everything :D

Klay

Youngster
lol you're both so out of topic :V
better make another thread instead of flooding this one

justme1306

Youngster
nah we talk about rarity (topic about eevee been so rare) so its not 100% off topic lol

Klay

Youngster
the thread was about if eevee was encounterable or nah, was never question of general rarity nor even eevee being too rare before your intervention

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Klay said:
lol you're both so out of topic :V
better make another thread instead of flooding this one
 << You're off topic by telling us we are off topic

Midou said:
exactly :v
#YourOpinionIsInvalid

:p

Klay

Youngster