E/V question

ntopaminis

do effort value (otherwise called e/v) count in PWO or shall i lvl up high speed and not care about what i killl ??

SapphirePhoenix

EV points currently don't exist in PWO, so you don't have to worry about what you kill.

ntopaminis

so i should lvl up high speed and only care about the starting stats when i go on a capture quest?

ntopaminis

also another Q

is Pwo considered more primal regarding the way moves are empowered by stats(attack,sp. attack)... for example is flame wheel empowered by sp attack(gold/silver generation) or attack (diamond pearl generation) ?
thanks in advance

Orean

Website
twitter.com
The "starting stats" you refer to are IVs—genetic, static variables that are calculated as additive stat bonuses to your Pokemon's stats. Therefore, yes, IVs are the only stats that you will need to look at for any statistical variances in your Pokemon, compared to other Pokemon of the same species; they can't be influenced or altered in any way, thus you'll know from the outset whether or not your Pokemon has above-average potential based on the IVs.

For more information on checking IVs, refer to: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=IV ... on.27s_IVs

ntopaminis said:
is Pwo considered more primal regarding the way moves are empowered by stats(attack,sp. attack)... for example is flame wheel empowered by sp attack(gold/silver generation) or attack (diamond pearl generation) ?
thanks in advance

PWO uses the 4th-generation-and-onwards physical-special split, whereby the Physical/Special classification of moves is determined on a by-move basis, not a by-type basis; Flame Wheel, as you've exemplified, is Physical here, for example.

For a complete outline on moves: http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Co ... Moves_List