Dratini Skin and Safari Pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomT.

Youngster
Yo,I was just wondering that can We change the rate of Dratini Skin (1/1000),i would like to have (1/700),that would be nice enough and talk about Safari Pokes,i was wondering can we get johto starters back their or any other Gen 3 Pokes

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
UW01 said:
Yo,I was just wondering that can We change the rate of Dratini Skin (1/1000),i would like to have (1/700),that would be nice enough and talk about Safari Pokes,i was wondering can we get johto starters back their or any other Gen 3 Pokes

Why do you want these changes? There are reasons for the spawn rate for dratini skin being what it is, and for starters and Hoenn pokemon to not be catchable. For the people responsible to consider changing those things you really need to state some reasons why it would be worth the change.

DomT.

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
UW01 said:

Why do you want these changes? There are reasons for the spawn rate for dratini skin being what it is, and for starters and Hoenn pokemon to not be catchable. For the people responsible to consider changing those things you really need to state some reasons why it would be worth the change.
Well fonty i want change in Drat Skin bcoz i had got skin 2 times,always it vanished due to RollBack and u also know that it tooks very hardwork to find it.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]So I guess the question is not to reduce the drop rate of Dratini skin, but solve problems with rollback, which I imagine is being worked on.[/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It is extremely bad luck to lose the skin twice! However if we allow for rollbacks in everything then in most cases the game will become too easy and therefore boring. Remember that you can log out with /quit after finding a rare item or pokemon to force a save. This can save a rollback in some cases where the server is about to crash but hasn't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.