Donation-Error

Ozzimandias

Hello there,

after my Problem with my Login-Problem (couldn't log into the forums) are solved now, I can post my other Error properly.

I donated 20$ recently to receive some Tokens (luckily I saved a Paypal-Print of my donation), but when I checked my Account, the Tokens were missing. so I clicked on Claim Tokens, but I received an error. Too Bad... Can anyone Help?

I can send a PDF-File of my Donation-print via Email or upload it, if needed.

Greetz...

Ozzi

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We're aware of the problem and I have an idea on how we could fix it. The only problem right now is Vash is busy at the moment, though he's aware of it (the fix I want him to make).

Ozzimandias

perfect.

just for my information: are the tokens for 20$ lost.? did somebody else get them? will i receive them? do you need my donation printout as prove.?

just for my information, so i know if i have to re-donate or not when it works

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
[quote name='Ozzimandias' timestamp='1315210166' post='2095']

perfect.

just for my information: are the tokens for 20$ lost.? did somebody else get them? will i receive them? do you need my donation printout as prove.?

just for my information, so i know if i have to re-donate or not when it works

[/quote]

[font=arial, sans-serif]look, anyway, when the site has working perfectly, you will need to pass the ID of your purchase, but for now do not[/font]

Domani

when donations are up just send a staff member (make sure they have the power to do it) a PM with a copy of your receipt saying you didn't get your tokens. but they might be keeping track of all the failed attempts at getting membership or tokens so you might not need to do that. But I don't know for sure.