Discussion: Tohjo falls = Kanto, Johto or both?

Tha-Kram

yes, I'm making a deal of it

there was this hide and seek game earlier today, where the clue was "region BOTH!!!"
now I thought, liar, there is no both regions
I knew he probably meant the Tohjo falls, but still it is called the Kanto side
based on the NPC outside the falls which stated something like "only a bit off water away from Johto, can you believe it!"
when you're away from Johto, you are still in Kanto

2nd clue was on Bulbapedia, search for Kanto and Tohjo falls is in there as part of the region
on the Johto page there was nothing with falls in it
the page Tohjo falls itself said it was the final hurdle to Johto
you have to get passed a hurdle to reach the goal, passed the falls to get to Johto

my statement is:
Tohjo falls = Kanto

but what do you think, with explanation pl0x

leftyy

Tohjo Falls (Japanese: トージョウのたき Tōjō Waterfall) are two waterfalls separating the Johto region from the Kanto region. It is known as The Link Between Kanto and Johto.

-Bulbapedia

It's what separates Johto from Kanto, so neither!

Maideza

Oh my gosh, still making a big deal about it?

It joins two regions; alas it's easier both, or none. If it would be just one of them, it wouldn't be a "link"

Tha-Kram

Tohjo Falls (Japanese: トージョウのたき Tōjō Waterfall) are two waterfalls separating the Johto region from the Kanto region. It is known as The Link Between Kanto and Johto. Located in southwest Kanto

- Bulbapedia

if you quote, quote more than just the message you want pl0x
it clearly states that it is located in Kanto

I know pokemon is Fiction, but it is based on humans
and humans never share land, and if the land is from none there is probably a war going on about it

my statement is based on this:

I know it is a link, and I'm not english so idk the perfect definition
but in this case you could call it the hallway, which links the inside to the outside
but you're still in the house, untill you get past the door in the end
even though you can feel the wind already in your hair when you open the door

crenel

Youngster
Tohjo Falls is very clearly described as a part of the Kanto region. The border between Kanto and Johto is over the water East of New Bark Town on Route 27. As soon as you step foot on land east of New Bark Town, you're in Kanto. Thus, Tohjo Falls is in Kanto.

Due to the way the terrain is divided, Mt. Silver is in both regions. Its northern and eastern half is in Kanto (represented as Route 28), and its southern and western half is in Johto (represented as Mt. Silver in the games). It's similar to Mt. Everest being Chinese on one side and Nepali on the other.

Edit:
Source: I've played the games, and at least in HeartGold it clearly notifies you that you've entered Kanto while still surfing, and an NPC clearly alerts you that you've entered Kanto before entering the Falls.