Didn't get the 3rd feather

Merse

Youngster
I made it to F5 on Mt. Silver. Then I was walking towards Adena, but the trainer Ethan stopped me. We fought, I won, then I talked to Adena and it turned out that I should have received the feather from Ethan after beating him, but I did not... Some players managed to get it so it seems that if you beat Ethan first, then you talk to Adena, you don't get the feather. And now more and more players have the same issue on the 5th floor :D

No what? I have to wait two weeks to enter Floor 6?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
It's 3 days. Hopefully pending further updates with XanaScript battles, we'll be able to change this in the future.

Merse

Youngster
3 days then. It doesn't make me much happier... :-\
Is there any other way to get the feather earlier?

TheWyatt2012

Will we have to do the quest on Monday to get back into Mt. Silver after the 3 days are up?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Sorry, got confused. It's 1 day, not 3. ~

mad30

Youngster
TheWyatt2012 said:
Will we have to do the quest on Monday to get back into Mt. Silver after the 3 days are up?
There is no quest to get into mt silver. Who told you there was? Beating the 16 gyms is the quest just like in the handhelds.

TheWyatt2012

mad30 said:
TheWyatt2012 said:
There is no quest to get into mt silver. Who told you there was? Beating the 16 gyms is the quest just like in the handhelds.

You made it sound like there was a quest for players to get into Mt. Silver starting on Monday, and that Members had special access until then. Several people were confused about this ingame and a few on IRC, including me.