DD quest prblm

autobots

hi i am having a great prblm in doing the DD quest because whenever i do the DD quest i lose my poke like when i was hunting for the dratini skin i loss my poke and money i have posted a topic about the lost of pokes and resolved got 2 poke back and other 2 gone so pls look after this pls look after this

autobots

chk this guys its been a while this is a great prblm for me i cant do DD quest

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
For one thing, this is a duplicate post. For another you didn't provide enough information as I told you the first time. There are many tasks involved in the DD quest and they are all just part of normal gameplay. How exactly are your pokemon being lost? You just fish for a while then the pokemon disappear from your team? We can't fix the problem if you can't describe it a bit more clearly so we can at least understand what you are saying happened.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Well.. I have been fishing for the dratini skin for a while now on my staff account and haven't lost any pokemon that I'm aware of. As I said, where do you lose them from? Your party or the PC? That would be a nice place to start I guess.

autobots

it goes from my party i have repoerted about the loss of my poke in communuty watch u remeber

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If your party is changing from one fishing attempt to the next then post screenshots so we can see it happening.

autobots

br how will i take the SS it hapn before days i dont know it would hapn like this if i know i will have provided

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
you can take a ss when you start fishing there and again when you notice your party pokemon have changed

autobots

its a past thing bro can go back to past and take ss if i do it again i loss again my poke and wont get it back