DD Quest bugged

LordBelemuel

So a couple of days ago i decided to go ahead and finish the DD quest.

So yesterday after talking with Edward i went to get Horsea scale and returned it to him.
So today when i got back on Edward requested to get a Dratini skin and i got it but when i went to give it to him he wasnt taking it all he says is There are many discovers out there, you just have to find them.

Can you staff look into this please thx

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
That was quick. Anyway, while you're waiting for an official response you should go talk to the next npc on the list and see if you're up to that. He's at Cherrygrove City below the pokemon center.

magyarlajk

Well, now I checked myself, too. I didnt hunter the Dratini yet, but definitely started the quest and did the first 4 steps.

I talked to Edward again, just for sure... but now all he's saying is: "There are so many discoveries out there just waiting to be found."

Last time, he said: "find the skin", but now, didnt even mention it, lol.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
He won't tell you to find the skin twice. Throughout this quest you get one set of instructions for each part of the quest given once. After they give you the instructions they never repeat them, they just go back to giving their generic response until you have finished the stage of the quest you were given the clue to.

So testing the npc without the dratini skin does nothing.

magyarlajk

Good to know it. :)

Still, if my memory serves me right, there are some NPCs, who repeats the task or says something related to the task. That's why was a bit confusing to me. :)

But never mind it. :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I don't believe that's so with any of the DD quest npc's. Which is probably the main reason we have so many of these posts now. :p

mad30

Youngster
It appears that according to the information I pulled, you did not take the horsea scales back to him. What most likely happened was a rollback. I suggest trying to find horsea scales again.