Dancing pokemon

king1234

Youngster
Not too long ago the maps in-game were flooded wild dancing Pokemon, where you can approach them and talk to them and catch them. I and maybe the others would like to know what happen to those Pokemon. Have the staff drop there encounter rate to 0.1%, or messed up the code and they cant fix it so its not showing up on the map, or they dislike Shane...

The dancing Pokemon were cool. They provided a way for people with no membership to get shinies, like me i got a S voltorb ^_^ and you can coup hrs, by just standing there and wait for a certain Pokemon to pop up.

Nikola

Youngster
Dancing Pokemon are staff controlled and they are rare spawn Pokemon command. So whenever you see Pokemon dancing, staff put it there. The command will work if triggered by security ID of DEV or Admin. If I recall correctly, it was planned to use those for some sort of events as overworld Pokemon where you can or cannot reach them. There is a maximum amount of how many dancing Pokemon you can have dancing at same time. Assuming it's set to be 5 it can be always changed on more or less. So for example, if I put dancing Articuno on the event where everyone can see it but can't interact with it...its will disappear if the game crashes, rare spawn removed manually or somewhere else new one added. Hope it helps.

king1234

Youngster
Nikola said:
Dancing Pokemon are staff controlled and they are rare spawn Pokemon command. So whenever you see Pokemon dancing, staff put it there. The command will work if triggered by security ID of DEV or Admin. If I recall correctly, it was planned to use those for some sort of events as overworld Pokemon where you can or cannot reach them. There is a maximum amount of how many dancing Pokemon you can have dancing at same time. Assuming it's set to be 5 it can be always changed on more or less. So for example, if I put dancing Articuno on the event where everyone can see it but can't interact with it...its will disappear if the game crashes, rare spawn removed manually or somewhere else new one added. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the information, I always wondered what happen to those dancing Pokemon, who knew they disappear after a crash, so I can see why I don't see them anymore. They have always been fun to hunt, players rush to be the first to talk to it.