Daily Task

SoilderDude

Would be a nice idea to have some type of daily or weekly task system in PWO.
b83ef9faf05e4ec1b73109b682688124.png

Nshims

KaMgMel said:
Hello Evryone  :)
So like evryone noticed we are Barely 40 players Online evryday the Game is dying. :s :huh: :mad: .. we need Something to bring players back !  i have an Idéa :exclamation:  :  what about a Daily Task ! 
Evryday we have to loggin and do a task . the task won't be the same evryday so we don't get bored for example : 
the 1st day : Fight 10Npcs And Report that to the Task Npc 
The 2nd day : Catch a Carterpie with 24 atk and report that to npc 
The third day : Play 10 Rb or pvp 
..etc
and got reset evry week 
And evryday we got a Coin from the Task Npc 
And we can spend Tho se Coouins to got Something valuable from prize corner ...
like 50 Coin to got a Spiritbomb
 Hope you like this Idéa   :heart:

Your idea is not bad at all, but the main problem of things like this, is people farming account to get all these rewards.

Also at the beginning will just look like is a success, but all this player are not really interested in the game,
they are there just for the reward. Once they will be tired, they will just go away.

And at this point someone else will think that maybe find some new stuff as reward to keep players will make things better,
but this will become a vicious circle.

I do not say that the game does not have to improve, but need to find a better way to do it!

justme1306

Youngster
Nshim!Soli said:
KaMgMel said:
So like evryone noticed we are Barely 40 players Online evryday the Game is dying. :s :huh: :mad: .. we need Something to bring players back !  i have an Idéa :exclamation:  :  what about a Daily Task ! 
Evryday we have to loggin and do a task . the task won't be the same evryday so we don't get bored for example : 
..etc
and got reset evry week 

Your idea is not bad at all, but the main problem of things like this, is people farming account to get all these rewards.

Also at the beginning will just look like is a success, but all this player are not really interested in the game,
they are there just for the reward. Once they will be tired, they will just go away.

And at this point someone else will think that maybe find some new stuff as reward to keep players will make things better,

I do not say that the game does not have to improve, but need to find a better way to do it!

if people dont farm rewards they will farm items pokes and even starter so i think its gm duty to make sure it doesnt happen.  i think its a good idea sadly i doubt there is enought active staff to do it =(

jigan

I think everyone has just understood the game but the game is not changing ..
You can add new Pokemon for example like pokemon X and Y
Add evo mega
Maybe create a new country for everything like Kanto and Johto
New tasks New coaches and additional institutes

Pretty sure it will bring more players and return the matter to the game for anyone who has retired

KaMgMel

Nshim!Soli said:
KaMgMel said:
..etc
and got reset evry week 

If the Tasks Will be Hard to do and if the prize is hard to got 
There will be no farming =)

justme1988 said:
Nshim!Soli said:
KaMgMel said:
..etc
and got reset evry week 

if people dont farm rewards they will farm items pokes and even starter so i think its gm duty to make sure it doesnt happen.  i think its a good idea sadly i doubt there is enought active staff to do it =(

There will be no need to staffs if we got a programable Npc or something like this

jigan said:
I think everyone has just understood the game but the game is not changing ..
You can add new Pokemon for example like pokemon X and Y
Add evo mega
Maybe create a new country for everything like Kanto and Johto
New tasks New coaches and additional institutes

Pretty sure it will bring more players and return the matter to the game for anyone who has retired

i agree with you but it's not an easy task it's easy to say this But They will have a lot  of work to do to make it happend 
so we Just need something that thery could do it easily

jigan

I know this is not an easy task at all and it will even take some time but I think it is something that can put the game back to life and make it thrive again...

I hope managers will love my idea and adopt it

=)

Nshims

justme1988 said:
Nshim!Soli said:
KaMgMel said:
..etc
and got reset evry week 

Even if no one will be able to farm, do not you think after a while things will go back to what they are?
Take the events as an example, currently the game is more active when there is an event in progress,
then things come back to normal just after the event end.

I do not think that running implies getting first and in good conditions, the solution we are looking for can take time,
but be better than something done in hurry.

KaMgMel

Nshim!Soli said:
justme1988 said:
Nshim!Soli said:
KaMgMel said:
..etc
and got reset evry week 

Even if no one will be able to farm, do not you think after a while things will go back to what they are?
Take the events as an example, currently the game is more active when there is an event in progress,
then things come back to normal just after the event end.

I do not think that running implies getting first and in good conditions, the solution we are looking for can take time,
but be better than something done in hurry.
It can be a way to let people Back Bro

ABDisback

Youngster
If you didnt knew this already, let me tell you, hte idea for dailiy tasks/loyalty rewards has been much discussed from before.This will require a lot of effort is its on the backbench for now till the re-coding thingy is over with

Here's a suggestion post from KDB, upvote it if you feel the urge https://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.com/suggestions.php?Rep=1197

jigan

Not always a good solution is easy and fast .....
I know a lot of people who play Pokemon X-Y and I think if we can attract another community of players it will be excellent ....
My proposal is very complicated but it's what's called progressing slowly ... Some people expect that the game will continue to progress but it gets stuck in the same situation for years ...
I have a friend who left the game a week ago because of this reason :,( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Klay

Youngster
Jigan, staff is already working on adding Hoenn, and I don't think they will add catchable G6 poks/mechanics because: staff implement regions in the chronological order ; the game use G5 system.
Adding G6 poks and mega evos means doing Hoenn, Sinnoh and G5 region before adding the G6 region (with all quests and NPCs implied) + doing sprites for G6 pokemons + changing the list of moves learnt + changing the effects of some moves + adding new moves + adding a way to change base stats of a pok in the middle of a battle (mega evo).
It's not something that can be done in one week, nor one or five years, especially since staff have other IRL priorities and don't use the donations for their own personal use.

Isguros

Youngster
I don't know what to think about this suggestion; at first sight it's a good idea (a bit time consuming to realize), but if you think about it some more you'll come to the conclusion that there's already a daily task system in the game known as the battle tower. Although it's not that straightforward as what you're proposing, you basically have to perform daily tasks/battles to collect enough points to... you get the deal. Also, handing out Pokemon as prizes like that might not be the strong point in the case you're trying to make. It's always fun to get a Pokemon for free, but due to the difference in worth that's caused by beneficial/detrimental IVs things can get... tricky, and that's without taking the before-mentioned account farming into consideration. Now I can already hear y'all scream at me and furiously thinking about every game that offered login bonuses with high RNG, but most entertainment media that offer services/tasks like these make it so that the prizes are bound to your account. If that was a possibility in this game, I wouldn't have as much aversion towards this, but that isn't the case.

P.S.: What makes you believe that people would keep playing after having dealt with the task for that day?

ABDisback

Youngster
Isguros said:
 What makes you believe that people would keep playing after having dealt with the task for that day?

[font=arial, sans-serif]touché[/font]

KaMgMel

Isguros said:
I don't know what to think about this suggestion; at first sight it's a good idea (a bit time consuming to realize), but if you think about it some more you'll come to the conclusion that there's already a daily task system in the game known as the battle tower. Although it's not that straightforward as what you're proposing, you basically have  to perform daily tasks/battles to collect enough points to... you get the deal. Also, handing out Pokemon as prizes like that might not be the strong point in the case you're trying to make. It's always fun to get a Pokemon for free, but due to the difference in worth that's caused by beneficial/detrimental IVs things can get... tricky, and that's without taking the before-mentioned account farming into consideration. Now I can already hear y'all scream at me and furiously thinking about every game that offered login bonuses with high RNG, but most entertainment media that offer services/tasks like these make it so that the prizes are bound to your account. If that was a possibility in this game, I wouldn't have as much aversion towards this, but that isn't the case.

P.S.: What makes you believe that people would keep playing after having dealt with the task for that day?

The Things that make me Belive That people will keep playing : 
If someone see something valuable like a pokemon that's not avalible for now ...  he will Want to get it and play for it, if someone enter to do the daily Task he will stay to play and with evryday doing the task he will be back for sure

ABDisback said:
If you didnt knew this already, let me tell you, hte idea for dailiy tasks/loyalty rewards has been much discussed from before.This will require a lot of effort is its on the backbench for now till the re-coding thingy is over with

Here's a suggestion post from KDB, upvote it if you feel the urge https://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.com/suggestions.php?Rep=1197

BT don't afford Much things Like The daily Task , The Daily Task Prizes Should Be hard to get ( to avoid farming ) and Should be some pokes that are unvalible to get so it will be fun to do the task .

shodan21

Youngster
my problem with this suggestion, from seeing this exact feature implemented in other games i've played, is that eventually the novelty will wear off and the tasks will feel like a chore that has to be done every day.  that tends to cause rapid burnout with the game, so in the long run, i expect it will lose more players than you think.