Cya PWO Untill Next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdidy

Youngster
Ok so im gonna be leaving for now from pwo since my 2nd time i got scammed and didnt get nothing back even if i had full pruf on both times+also becuase of school i dont really got that much time
im not quiting forever maybe gonna coem back in like 2mouth's+ but im not sure...i have been playing from 2010 or 11 dont remember but i was looking out from 2008 just couldnt make a acc becuase i didnt have time,Another reason is times changed and PWO isnt the same as before lots of players and lots of changes

Theres to many people i know so ill just say good bye to Everyone+My guild and mems of my prev guild ill miss you all :'(

im gonna be online sometimes in forum to see whats up so you can pm me if you need something

WolxTheHunter

Banned
I think "quit" is such a harsh word to say, more like "taking a break and hopefully coming back with faith for PWO".
I agree, the scams have been increases recently and fast too... I think that CW isn't that active to hunting down scammers and takes days before they reply, which means the scammers can continue entourage any problem and later just selling it *fairly trade* to buyers and then the victim cannot get his/her pokemon because its too late (I've read couple of threads with this kind of problem...).
SS with convo, trade items/poke and trade accept (+ token recipe), tho they have said that they were adding <Trade Recorder> or something so the trades would be much smoother and easy, but I've not seen any change with that update yet and still requires SS's for everything.
We Team Akatsuki, wish you luck IRL stuffs to go on while you taking a rest of the MADNESS.
Hope to see you on xat at least abit more (; and also some more sigs wouldn't be wrong to see :D

bigdidy

Youngster
WolxTheHunter said:
I think "quit" is such a harsh word to say, more like "taking a break and hopefully coming back with faith for PWO".
I agree, the scams have been increases recently and fast too... I think that CW isn't that active to hunting down scammers and takes days before they reply, which means the scammers can continue entourage any problem and later just selling it *fairly trade* to buyers and then the victim cannot get his/her pokemon because its too late (I've read couple of threads with this kind of problem...).
SS with convo, trade items/poke and trade accept (+ token recipe), tho they have said that they were adding <Trade Recorder> or something so the trades would be much smoother and easy, but I've not seen any change with that update yet and still requires SS's for everything.
We Team Akatsuki, wish you luck IRL stuffs to go on while you taking a rest of the MADNESS.
Hope to see you on xat at least abit more (; and also some more sigs wouldn't be wrong to see :D
ok thanks :) ill miss you to....dont remove me from Akatsuki and ill go sometime to xat so make sure people are there :)
Maideza said:
See you tomorrow.
Most likly you wont see me tommarow :( ill miss you Maid xD dont get mad at me :O

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
WolxTheHunter said:
I think that CW isn't that active to hunting down scammers
We have a few GMs, either they are inactive or the ones who are active - also have work or Uni taking up their time.

WolxTheHunter said:
SS with convo, trade items/poke and trade accept (+ token recipe), tho they have said that they were adding <Trade Recorder>
I think you misunderstood somewhere, we added trade logging. We don't log PMs, therefore we don't log trade agreements.

WolxTheHunter said:
something so the trades would be much smoother and easy
I really don't get where you've been getting this idea from...

WolxTheHunter said:
requires SS's for everything.
You don't require one for everything, only the agreement. Though I advise that if it really matters to you - to still take more screenshots incase logging is prevented due to a database fault.

WolxTheHunter

Banned
bigdidy said:
WolxTheHunter said:
bigdidy said:
ok thanks :) ill miss you to....dont remove me from Akatsuki and ill go sometime to xat so make sure people are there :)
Yea it's cool, only ZainPF can remove.
Well I don't know why, but they are not so active anyone in xat D:

Bluerise said:
WolxTheHunter said:
I think that CW isn't that active to hunting down scammers
We have a few GMs, either they are inactive or the ones who are active - also have work or Uni taking up their time.

WolxTheHunter said:
SS with convo, trade items/poke and trade accept (+ token recipe), tho they have said that they were adding <Trade Recorder>
I think you misunderstood somewhere, we added trade logging. We don't log PMs, therefore we don't log trade agreements.

WolxTheHunter said:
something so the trades would be much smoother and easy
I really don't get where you've been getting this idea from...

WolxTheHunter said:
requires SS's for everything.
You don't require one for everything, only the agreement. Though I advise that if it really matters to you - to still take more screenshots incase logging is prevented due to a database fault.
That's what I've read in threads, gathering information, thinking and hopes.

darkdane

Who scammed you didy? I'm sorry to hear that someone got you. Don't worry about leaving though bro, you got friends here that are there for you and can help you out, not just that don't you think everyone would miss you? :'( All I'm trying to say is just move on and forget about your mistakes, we all make them and learn from them. Take me for instants :p

bigdidy

Youngster
darkdane said:
Who scammed you didy? I'm sorry to hear that someone got you. Don't worry about leaving though bro, you got friends here that are there for you and can help you out, not just that don't you think everyone would miss you? :'( All I'm trying to say is just move on and forget about your mistakes, we all make them and learn from them. Take me for instants :p
im gonna still be online at forum so if you need something online ingame tell me i can come online

josh04

see yah big..me too..got scammed and reported it..got also full proof even an SS and poke ID..but still i didn't get my pokes back so sad -_-, see yah when i cyah.. O0

bigdidy

Youngster
josh04 said:
see yah big..me too..got scammed and reported it..got also full proof even an SS and poke ID..but still i didn't get my pokes back so sad -_-, see yah when i cyah.. O0
lol :) im gonna be in forum so you can talk to me

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Since there is no one actually leaving anymore, topic locked.

If there is any problem with this descision fell free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.