Create a new forum account issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

furchia

Hi.

I've just created a new account (JusticeWillBeDone) in game and in playerdex since this one was removed due to unactiveness (though old forum acc remain).
But I can't... well not create cause forum acc must have the same login and pass, right? But I can't login on to forum using JusticeWillBeDone registration data ("pass incorrect).

Please help with this issue. Thx.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It seems like this issue is resolved as you logged into that account 20 minutes ago.

furchia

nope. I still can't login to forum (only to forum!!!) as JusticeWillBeDone

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Change your password on the Playerdex, that should reset your forum password as well and allow you to log in.

JusticeWillBeDone

yeah!
login to forum.
but!
then i have to report a bug with password set:
though symbol '&' is amonth the legal, seems like it works wrong. though I can login to playerdex and game itself with password containing this character, I can't to forum and password verifier don't show enough amount (>40%) though accept it.
I change spec character from '&' to another and voilà 60% verifier and login to forum at last!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Thanks for the report. I will pass it on. However in future these sort of bug reports belong on the Bug Catcher on the Playerdex where they will be handled directly by the staff member who can deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.