Community?

JayMoh

I'm newer to the game and really do like it :), but I'm seeing on the forums a bunch of negativity towards PWO and how it's going to "die" . Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, anyways is there ANY truth behind this? I'm not one for supporting something that's already dead. I really hope it's not, because I feel like this game is definitely worth the time and $$$. :)

Saurus

Banned
JayMoh said:
I'm newer to the game and really do like it :), but I'm seeing on the forums a bunch of negativity towards PWO and how it's going to "die" . Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, anyways is there ANY truth behind this? I'm not one for supporting something that's already dead. I really hope it's not, because I feel like this game is definitely worth the time and $$$. :)

this game is definitely worth the time and $$$. :)
176.png

JayMoh

So this is pretty much my answer? ^^, I hope I'm not wasting my time here, I like small tight knitted communities.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
yeah ... pwo really worth time .. and especially money .. for sure ... enjoy dude.

Merse

Youngster
I would like to say you don't, but the very recent activities suggest otherwise. I'm not completely sure yet, but it very much looks like that if there won't be drastical changes in a few weeks, in less than 6 months this game will be gone forever - or remain to hung around like a zombie with about 10 players playing it.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The game is not dead or dying, we are going still going strong. Just play the game and join in the community and see for yourself.

Jinga

HitmonFonty said:
join in the community

Communtiy LOL
you guys do whatever you want and ask for ppl's opinion for a no worthy topic and you call that community LOL

JayMoh

Despite the negative remarks, I'm sticking it through. Like Hit said, I'll see for myself :).

JayMoh

HitmonFonty said:
The game is not dead or dying, we are going still going strong. Just play the game and join in the community and see for yourself.
Thanks for the info :).

Merse

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
Yeah... Server 36% full at the moment... I can't remember when I last saw such a low number there....

BlackSeven

It won't die, even there are only 10 people online there will still be people working on the game to keep it going and make it better. As with most things, only time will tell I suppose.

Jinga

BlackSeven said:
It won't die, even there are only 10 people online there will still be people working on the game to keep it going and make it better. As with most things, only time will tell I suppose.

The thing is you had time to fix things from begining but you did nothing and now you start doing things when the game is gonna die so GL for that

king1234

Youngster
Once PWO gets a new client and open registration, The game will experience a giant U-Turn and return to its former glory.........Hopefully....

Dezolator

king1234 said:
Once PWO gets a new client
like in what 10 years ? the only people remaining will be the staff and bluerise still trying to fix his playerdex...

king1234

Youngster
Olman said:
king1234 said:
like in what 10 years ? the only people remaining will be the staff and bluerise still trying to fix his playerdex...

Pokemon will live on throughout generations.. If it will take 10 years i bet people will come to play ^_^.

Dezolator

king1234 said:
Olman said:
king1234 said:

Pokemon will live on throughout generations.. If it will take 10 years i bet people will come to play ^_^.

im sure in 10 years will be lots of Pokemon MMO to play and better than this.

king1234

Youngster
Olman said:
king1234 said:
Olman said:
king1234 said:

im sure in 10 years will be lots of Pokemon MMO to play and better than this.

That might be true and i hope that dream will come into reality, but people will come back to play the Classic Games AKA PWO, to relive there past,for example people still would play Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver. ^_^

Jinga

king1234 said:
Once PWO gets a new client and open registration, The game will experience a giant U-Turn and return to its former glory.........Hopefully....

Registrations are open if you dont know about it and you will get your new client on something like 32nd december if the progress on new client goes on like this.