CLOSED

theskatsourani

Hi
I am geoauth. You may recognize me from my popular Shop at forums,my posts at the channels in game or simply as someone you admire and envy because im awesome and famous.My fans come up to me all the time and ask me '' Hey geo when are you gonna make a game tutorial?'' my answer is always the same: ''Bodyguards beat this person because he is not calling me as Sir geoauth''
The second most common question i get from my fans is
''Sir geoauth, you are the most amazing person i know. Why are you not super rich yet?with Shiny Horribly rare poke and stuff..''
The answer to that question can be complicated but in its simplest form.......
FINANCING
Yeah Im by most standards rich or even very rich as a pokemon trainer
For example on an income scale..
At the very bottom you have nobadge trainers, new Iv Shiny low level owners,bad UC pokemon collectors, Old shiny collectors and then all the way up you have me....
So yes Im rich but since the past year i ve been trying to be super-rich like Electrofreak-rich or Dragon16-rich.
Unfortunately that's proving to be a little complicated.
That's where kick-start comes in
What if instead on relying on traditional methods of pokedollar acquisition I tried something different..
What if i turn to you, my fans for the money ..
By you simply handing over your hard-earned money to me i could become super-rich without all the added pressure of actually doing something.
Let's face it, most of your accounts suck, the majority of you can barely afford basic necessities such as pokeballs, potions maybe even a cmn shiny pokemon with new IV
But me, my account is already awesome,
Seriously I ve been online for half an hour and found two shiny pokemon without a membership and its still 11.am
And now through Kickstarter you have the unique opportunity to make my account even more awesome..
Here's the plan. I am trying to raise 999 million pokedollars until New Year's eve
For everyone who contributes i have some exciting rewards for you guys..

##If u donate 20k pokedollars to the make geoauth super rich Kickstarter you will get absolutely nothing cause 20k dont mean nothing at all to rich people like me

##If u donate 50k pokedollars or more i will send u a screenshot of me spending all this money to pokeballs or potions

##If u donate 500k pokedollars or more i will personally post your accounts name at the ''all'' channel

## If u donate 1million pokedollars or more i will send you a video of me looking at your playerdex profile page recording my voice when i spell your name

And finally ### if u donate 10 million pokedollars or more i will let you tell your friends that you battled with me..You wont acctually get to battle me but you could tell your friends you did

Please help me accomplish my dreams of becoming super rich without having to compromise my sense of entitlement

I promise I wont share this money with anyone

Thank you

EDIT: people who will help me translate this in any other language will get an EXTRA REWARD

I geoauth will let you tell your friends that i added you on my friends list...You wont acctually get to add me as a friend but you could tell your friends you did..

NOTE People who cant speak english you can still contribute to awesome people like me.Chin up

Tobias01

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter

lol this is the funniest thing I've read all this time ... and if I talk all this time is because I am a very very old player.
to become as rich as the above takes time, wanting to create shortcuts will bring misfortune.

DomT.

Youngster

lol seriously nick is right,this is funniest thing i had ever read in my whole life ;D lol
Edit:- And finally ### if u donate 10 million pokedollars or more i will let you tell your friends that you battled with me..You wont acctually get to battle me but you could tell your friends you did.
We battled u lol seriously,Just type b99 at battle channel and just send a battle request,ur not a Celeb though,also i remmber Chichiman was have 1000m few time ago i already battled that guy without donating a simple 1k. ;D

Jinga

This man embarssing himself stop him

yohoneysingh

Lolllll geoauth had gone mad I guess XD. Sprinkle some water on his face he is still in dream world trolling xD

Dragon16

Youngster

Remember when i first reached Max Money:
OX1loxv.png
Now i am currently trying to reach 999m in playerdex bank and ingame. i wish you luck. :)

yohoneysingh

Dragon16 said:
Remember when i first reached Max Money:
OX1loxv.png
Now i am currently trying to reach 999m in playerdex bank and ingame. i wish you luck. :)

Seems too old the security guard is changed and the system of auto heeling as well xD

Nikola

Youngster

Had 4.5 billions at some point, cbf looking for SSes. Can pull out 2 or so billions from my sleeve this very moment. Do some battles, wage on them. Can make half billion in a day.

theskatsourani

Nikola said:
Had 4.5 billions at some point, cbf looking for SSes. Can pull out 2 or so billions from my sleeve this very moment. Do some battles, wage on them. Can make half billion in a day.

that sounds kinda risky sir.I would prefer to just stick to the plan for now

deeznugz

Save ya'll some time. Entire post = "free $ plz" O0

theskatsourani

deeznugz said:
Save ya'll some time. Entire post = "free $ plz" O0

+1
if you think that ''geoauth's kikcstarter project '' is ''free $ plz'' then i feel sorry for you.....
You clearly dont have a sense of humor

styloconfilo

:) ;D hahahaha xD

Attachments

• 14036440.jpg
    14036440.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 749
  • 14036460.jpg
    14036460.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 749

theskatsourani

nickcrauler3 said:
lol this is the funniest thing I've read all this time ... and if I talk all this time is because I am a very very old player.
to become as rich as the above takes time, wanting to create shortcuts will bring misfortune.

im happy that you get the message bro.
Dont forget to donate to the project though....XD

theskatsourani

17 DAYS TO GO........
come on guys
I believe in you.You can do this

JayMoh

Good luck with this, you say " Without losing your sense of ENTITLEMENT " , you asking for players to GIVE you the money is already doing so.. Becoming the richest player on your OWN would be a feat none the less.

theskatsourani

JayMoh said:
Good luck with this, you say " Without losing your sense of ENTITLEMENT " , you asking for players to GIVE you the money is already doing so.. Becoming the richest player on your OWN would be a feat none the less.

feel the room mate.just ...
feel the room