Closed

nemo55

Re: Guild Bases In Game

I absolutely love this idea...also maybe for guilds to have there own special uniform. :eek:

Additional Guild Improvement Ideas:

- Guild Farm: Only exclusive to the Guild, that is...legitimate guilds with say 15+ members. Leader chooses 3 Common Pokemon, 2 Rare, 1 Very Rare and 1 Horribly Rare. Habitat does not matter. It is just whatever leader chooses to be in his or her farm.

As for commons we would choose one from Tier 1 Common, one from Tier 2 and one from Tier 3.

For example: Tier 3 Commons would consist of Zubat, Rattata, Geodude, Spearow, etc...whereas Tier 2 would include Machop, Mankey, Mareep etc...lastly Tier 3 would consist of Girafarig, Drowzee, Sunkern etc...

- Delete Players: Being able to delete inactive players in Guild. (Note: Is planned to come out in new Playerdex)

- Guild Points System: Will be the determinant in which guild is the best of the year. Not really sure how points would be distributed at the moment. But I'm willing to hear you guys out!

All these ideas would just be epic, and I feel bring the community and this MMO to a whole different level.

JulioCZ

nemo55 said:
I absolutely love this idea...also maybe for guilds to have there own special uniform. :eek:

That would just be epic, and I feel bring the community and this MMO to a whole different level.
I completely agree with thw uniform thing! That would be awesome! :D

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

Everything here sounds interesting and one more time we return to that story: ''more features will be available when new playerdex live.''

About in game features, some opinions/suggestions were asked few time ago, I believe (hopefully) something is being worked on.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer

In fact, there is a topic with good suggestions for guilds too.

I don't know, maybe we can combine those ideas to make the ultimate idea to make guilds as awesome as we all wish :)

What do you think?

JulioCZ

I hope this works when its available, because this would made the Guilds more interesting and useful.. I will also like to add another suggestions, the guilds have a pokemon type.. For example Guld 1: Water Type, Guild 2: Fire type, Guild 3: Grass Type.. (NOTE: The type will be choosed by the leader or leaders of the Guild and all Guild member should have a pokemon type LVL50 or whatever, to enter the guild)