Client Update 1.97

Teesel

MoJJo said:
When the update ends and i install the game in the last part it give me one error icon which says.Unable to execute file:C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokemon World Online\PWO.exe CreateProcess failed:code 2 Can someone please help me or suggest me to do something?
I had the same problem. You need to turn off your antivirus during installation and add the game folder to exclusion list.

TeamRocketAsh

I'm having a very hard time with the new pc box since i have many pokes, like im just annoyed by the hardness of the sprite and it being too small, perhaps maybe it can be a litte larger. But thanks for the new updates.

Rigaudon

Youngster
talha.k said:
talha.k said:
Does this update mean we can evolve Nincada to Shedinja and Ninjask at the same time?
Thanks for the answer.

Haha, sorry we missed this. The days during release are always hectic.
No, it's not possible to obtain Shedinja in that way currently.

talha.k

Rigaudon said:
talha.k said:
talha.k said:
Does this update mean we can evolve Nincada to Shedinja and Ninjask at the same time?
Thanks for the answer.

Haha, sorry we missed this. The days during release are always hectic.
No, it's not possible to obtain Shedinja in that way currently.
I can totally understand, it's alright. :)
Sad times. :( My Nincada is still waiting to evolve.

Mooo

[glow=Black]I really like the new smaller size PC. I can find everything alot of faster. ^-^ [/glow]

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
LittleRed said:
Does this update make PWO Mac compatible?
Sadly not. Much as I would like our client to be more cross-compatible, the technology in use is pretty much exclusive to Windows; and even Wine Emulation for other systems is mostly a fail.

crack21

"Help to change my location. I'm stuck in one place and i cannot even move."

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
crack21 said:
"Help to change my location. I'm stuck in one place and i cannot even move."

Try the fixes in this post:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=2253

Donar

That is not true and I'd like to know how you even came to that conclusion?

DarkMagician66

Donar said:
That is not true and I'd like to know how you even came to that conclusion?
Because I tried everything to make it work, and it didn't. I installed win7, everything else installed the same (programs, antivirus, etc), and it works with no problems.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Are these the same computer, or different? Being able to run PWO on a Windows 7 computer but not a Windows XP computer means nothing if they are different computers, as the problem could be related to hardware rather than software.

I can confirm that PWO DOES support Windows XP, as I have ran every version - including the most recent release - on a Windows XP computer I have at home.

GawertyXL

Not sure if anyone noticed this when the new intro was actually added but - iirc you got 5 Potions and 5 Pokeballs from Tutorial Island, and I want to say I read that in the dialogue, but I may have been mistaken. Perhaps it would be worth re-looking at the Intro Script and checking for the functions that give the pokeballs and give potions - Seeing as I did not get either.

darkdragon3d

someone can help me can not enter the game

PD:Soy de argentina
use google translator

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Gawerty said:
Not sure if anyone noticed this when the new intro was actually added but - iirc you got 5 Potions and 5 Pokeballs from Tutorial Island, and I want to say I read that in the dialogue, but I may have been mistaken. Perhaps it would be worth re-looking at the Intro Script and checking for the functions that give the pokeballs and give potions - Seeing as I did not get either.

If you're sure about this you should post it on the Bug Catcher where the staff member who can fix it will read it.

darkdragon3d said:
someone can help me can not enter the game

PD:Soy de argentina
use google translator

Do you have the client?

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=25997

Can your client see our server? If not try disabling your firewall and antivirus.

Otherwise, try these other fixes here:

http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Logging_into_game

If none of these fixes help, please make a new post on the Player Support forum. Give more information about your issue there and provide screenshots of what happens when you try to join the game.

darkdragon3d

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I apologize that I put this here , but I enter the forum with the account but can not access this page http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/ or game and do not want to start the game again have it in 1.97 to the game, but when I want to get put me , invalid username or password

use the same user account you used on the forum and before he could enter the game[/font]

Use google translator

En Español
disculpa que pongo esto aca,pero puedo entrar en el foro con la cuenta pero no puedo entrar a esta pagina http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/ o al juego y no quiero empezar de nuevo el juego, lo tengo en la 1.97 al juego pero cuando quiero entrar me pone invalid username or password

uso La Misma cuenta de usuario Que uso En el foro y antes podia entrar al juego

una imagen tengo algunas mas
[font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]http://subefotos.com/ver/?0b1f0c6bb9196090dfe3014a144d86e1o.png[/font]