Client Problem

nayhr

i got a problem with my client., if i am going to play at my laptop, that game is working fine,
but when i play using my desktop PC, the game is always on blackscreen, i wonder what is the problem with my pc that's why im asking it here..
i already tried, refresh,reload,restart-game, restart PC and even reinstalling the game and redownload a client, but still it's not working on my desktop and in the other hand, it appears to be fine in my laptop...

can someone know how to fix this/? this is just happened yesterday. :(

nayhr

Re: Black Screen and I alone?

i also tried to redownload a client already.. still no works.., :(

cyy5113

Sometimes, black screen is caused by the crash of the server that stores map, website, wiki and playerdex.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Is the operating system for both your laptop and PC the same?

Also how is the connection set up for both?

nayhr

yes., both the same., but now, it's all fixed.. i did reformat my desktop. that's the only way i know to fix it.. and it's working fine now

Nikola

Youngster
so you managed run PWO with no black screen after installing fresh OS as i told you? Do you experience that issue more (sometimes). Since Im looking for more easier solution, rather then installing new OS again, I have that issue on old partition too. I fixed issue like that.

nayhr

Darcia said:
so you managed run PWO with no black screen after installing fresh OS as i told you? Do you experience that issue more (sometimes). Since Im looking for more easier solution, rather then installing new OS again, I have that issue on old partition too. I fixed issue like that.

yes., and i hope i will not experience it again., lol
i guess the problem with that one is the system is preventing to load PWO files., but i dunno what is it., :eek: