christmas event

RedCoW

I would be happy if someone could help me in the event, the game will not release guides or explanations of the tasks I do not have the time to find and solve them.
I think that until me, it will help many others, last events I published guide who someone else did to at least 5 other people if not more who need help.
so If someone would help I would be grateful :).

Aniki

To get to the event you need to go to either Vermilion or Olivine city, then from there for free take the Ferry(boat) to Tinsel Town, the main quest is gather the presents for the NPC near the big Xmas tree, 5 Presents in total. Second is a Kidnapped Delibird quest, which rewards you with the PWO Present, which contains Razor Claw to evolve Sneazel to Weavile, since New Years is here at PWO.

4 presents are located in Tinsel Town houses, excluding the furthest house to the left

.: Delibird Kidnapping :.
PWO present is held by a NPC who kidnapped a Delibird, and Ice type poke is needed to enter the map, first you have to talk to the Guard NPC in the poke center and he tells you to gather 10 Stantler Fur, so with the ice type poke, go talk to the guard at north of the tow. He asks to see an ice type, if you do click on the ice type he will allow you to get passed him. To get the fur you have to KO Stantler, the drop is semi rare so you will get it fast, after you have ten you have to go talk again to the security guard in the PC. He tells you to go to the Frost Cave to take care of some criminals that took the Delibird to their hide out, so once again talk to the guard protecting the forest entrance. Go all the way up north west until you reach the entrance to the next area.

Fallow the path as it is just a one way, along the way you will fight few invisible NPCs, until you find a guard blocking the entrance to a cave, since you completed the fur quest and talked again to the officer, this one will let you through. Find you way to the path and it should be easy again since it is a one way path and no other forks on the road. You will end up at a one way slide frozen lake, when you slide to the frozen waterfall, you can walk up it to a stair leading down. Enter it, in the hide out just beat up all the NPCs. When you are done return to the poke center and talk to the officer, he will give you permission to enter the final area where the boss is who took the Delibird, and you have to travel all again to the cave. Instead talk to the guard right of the cave, he will let you through to battle the Kidnappers leader, after the battle you get Delibird and the presents, so head back tot he pokecenter. After you talk to the officer he will give you the Ice Skates, and a PWO Present, which a NPC outside the Pokemon Center of Tinsel Town opens the PWO Present for you.

.: Maze Present Quest :.
Now this one is tricky, i have done it only once, and tried it again on my other account, the present location varies each time, i only have one coordinate for it, also Ilus was kind enough to list the locations of the trees, so you can beat them. to tell where you stand in the game, in the chat type the command /LOC and the system will tell you in a chat message.

.: Tree Coordinates :.
x:134 y:83
East x:158 y:166
South x:98 y:175
West x:26 y:111
North x:79 y:12

.: Present Coordinates :.
Coordinates might have been changed by Staff, so maybe those who have the new ones can post them
The only clue i got from Fonty is beat the tree that you were told by Bianca(South, East, West, North)
Then click all the normal lookin trees near that one and you will find the present, so far it has not worked for me

I do not know the locations of where the presents could be, aside from the above one, after you find it, take it to Bianca, she tells you to get Candy from the tree near the entrance to the map of the maze. Once you have all of the 5 presents talk to the boy near the Xmas tree in Tinsel Town, as a thanks he will give you 2 Event Vouchers, which can be used at the game corner at Celedon or Goldenrod City, if you have enough you can claim stuff, like pokemon eggs, evolution items as well, and i do not know which other stuff is there. Then you can enjoy hunting the Horribly Rare pokes on the event island which you will not be able to catch again once the event is over :D

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
i think in town there are 4 present: i was able to get the 2 vouchers before defeating the kidnappers leader! the delibird quest grants you another type of present, that you are allowed to keep, and that you can open only after new year.

what are the ice skates for?

RedCoW

thanx very much Aniki you great i finish it.

for the players who not found there present in the SOUTH.. i found it in[ 90 157] /loc.
and for the player who go to the guy near xmas tree you need to talk with peopel around there to find presert that very easy.

if you want you can post here the pokes and loc and rarity

Aniki

At the entrance there is water to surf and fish with pokes in them, and a forest, then later a snow area, the HRs are Mudkip, Ralts, and Nosepass, but i will take screens and post here, when i edit this post so people can see them and not search for them on back pages if more people post on here.

-EDIT 1-
.: Spawns @ Tinsel Town :.
2dsifsj.png

.: Spawns Past The North Exit Guard[Ice Poke Needed] :.
npm58h.png
||
2qd4sxu.png

.: Spawns In Cave After Collecting 10 Stantler Furs And Talkin To The Guard In The PokeCenter :.
153vcsl.png

-EDIT 2-
New Spawn HRs being Swablu & Snover, you have to finish the Cheer Depressed NPC quest with Sam NPC @Tinsel Town

dqrsle.png

-EDIT 3-
At Frost Pass on the grass you no longer find Snorunt VR, you get Spheal instead ;D

Also Trees at Tinsel Town you can Ice Punch drops are Noctowl, Metapod, Kakuna, Aipom, Sneasel, and HR is Slakoth, also every now and then a Slaking will fall on you which will take you to the PokeCenter, so hope you healed at the Tinsel Town one ;D LOLz

Sorry forgot to mention this earlier, and event might end soon, but no word on staff if it will or they will give more time, due to down times and so many crashes

Takumi93

What sucks is that I got caught in the maze first because i went the wrong way. So I battled like 2 trees before it started and had to wait 24hrs I guess to battle them again. I didnt get any presents from the 4 trees 2 said something about a present maybe near by. But now the server is down I hope the event isn't over. Lol I have to work so I dont get to play as much looks like no vouchers for me if this event is over FML.

Aniki

The normal green trees is what you need to check, not the trees you fight, why the message says look near the tree, the problem is the coordinates where the present is changes, but i do not know how often. This makes it hard to always point people the right way to the location of the present in the maze. Also if you talk to an invisible NPC you will freeze in place, i know cause it has happened to me, relog to move again.

mihay9245

but the idea of hidding the present so far from the sudowoodo was bad...if closer would've been better , but it was a good event...waiting to see what is in that gift:D

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
after a downtimes, several NPCs were added. 3 of them say "'i'm miserable, please someone cheer me up". Sam near the pokecenter says they are miserable because of Zidane. is it a new quest? i can't understand what to do.

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
ok, it is a new quest indeed.

first talk to Sam in Tinsel town, he'll ask you to find some tree branches to make toys. to do that, you need to have a pokemon with ice punch in the first slot of your team, and then talk to the trees in tinsel town. The spawn rate for tree branches is low, and most of the times you'll get random wild encounters or candycanes. The easiest way to obtain branches is find 2 near trees and alternatively talk to one and the other.

when you have 10 branches, talk to sam again. You'll be asked to deliver the toys to 4 people, 1 in the town (south-west corner) and 3 in the forest (they're easy to find). you have 10 minutes to do all the deliveries. when you're finished, talk to Sam again.

Sam will then ask you to defeat zidane (he's in avalanche alley, north of snowfall pass). be careful as he's strong (90-100 level). after you have defeated him, go back to Sam.

You'll be rewarded with 1 voucher, 10 icy essence and access to festive town! (to access festive town, talk to zidane in avalanche alley)

EDIT: in festive town there are snover and swablu!!!

Aniki

For those wondering where the other NPC is in the forest, before you go to Olaf you will see a 2 spaces with stairs, go south on it and you will be able to access a hidden area and there is the NPC Viki who is sad. Took me a while to find her since i just usually pass by that area quickly, also maybe the chat gets in the way.

Aniki

Just bump so people can see the new updated spawns, and yeah i forgot to update as soon as the trees were added, also Festive Town x3

Xripper

new south coordinates
X 108 Y 178
Btw u gotta press space near the tree
Good luck bye !