Christmas event bug (leave the island)

OzziHeaD

i just wanted to leave the christmas event island to buy more pokeballs,

and the npc sended me to JOHTO.

but i started in kanto (and i only hav 6 kanto badges, never was in johto before.) c_c

is that a bug or do i have to do something special there to get sended back to KANTO. not to johto. ?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It's a bug, you'll have to go back to Icebound Town and wait for the Captain to get fixed or for a GM to send you back to Kanto.

OzziHeaD

HitmonFonty said:
It's a bug, you'll have to go back to Icebound Town and wait for the Captain to get fixed or for a GM to send you back to Kanto.
thanks,
i bought the pokeballs in johto, and went back to the island to farm more froslass.

ill wait untill the npc get fixed <3

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
OzziHeaD said:
HitmonFonty said:
thanks,
i bought the pokeballs in johto, and went back to the island to farm more froslass.

ill wait untill the npc get fixed <3

Good plan. I'd also keep an eye out in the ingame chat and on the online list for a [GM] as they can manually move you back to Kanto.

ash.catchem

Youngster
If u didnt got to pokecenter back, then either use escape rope or lose a battle, may be u could reach pokecenter of kanto, if u haven't visited to icebound's pc...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Couldn't look into why it happened for you, since you decided to explore about.
I've changed it to teleport to Kanto though.