Christmas Countdown Competition

Sweetboi

Youngster
Attempting to pull off the most unique tournament yet. Might have some flaws but it's my effort to entertain this community. 12th of December UTC I plan to start my very own Xmas Competition. 12 Days, 12 different battles until we hit Christmas day. Be sure to check out my unofficial event if you haven't done so yet.

Some featured battles: Little Cup, Metrenome Battles, Delibird Present Battles and much more.

If anyone wants to help Santa Sweet by upgrading his prizes I would appreciate prize donations, some assistants to cover for me when I'm offline and most of all participants.  Even if the prizes aren't great, I plan to make my event exciting. Open to many players and can be joined at anytime. Thank you for reading and I'll post my link here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=37903

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I really like the idea of this; it's a unique and creative way to vary up the battle scene in PWO and add a little fun. Sadly as a Staff member, I can neither participate nor contribute to a player-ran event such as this; but I do wish you all the best with it :)

Sweetboi

Youngster
Jinji said:
I really like the idea of this; it's a unique and creative way to vary up the battle scene in PWO and add a little fun. Sadly as a Staff member, I can neither participate nor contribute to a player-ran event such as this; but I do wish you all the best with it :)

It would be awesome though if you could join in. Delibird Present battles and Metrenome battles shouldn't seem like a reason to restrict staff from joining in. Thank you very much though, I do what i can to benefit the community whether it's suggestions, entertainment or an in-game service.