Checking in

PkmnTrainerRed

Hello!

For most who don't know me, I used to be pretty active from 2008-2011, when I served as a MOD, ran a pretty successful guild (Ego Killers -- or Ego Maniacs, depending on who you ask, lol). For the sake of full disclosure, I was also banned for a plethora of reasons including abuse of power, power-leveling, exploiting glitches, and destroying the old forums.

Just wanted to see how this place was doing on my day off of work, looks like everything is more or less the same aside from the client updates and other improvements. As for me, since leaving PWO I've attended and subsequently graduated from college, gotten a job in finance, and relocated to the West Coast. As Drake and Future would say, 'What a Time to Be Alive'.

Anyways, though my account is banned (I've submitted a request for this to be reviewed), I figured I'd check in after much time has passed and scars have formed over old wounds. Regardless of my account status, I truly wish this place nothing but the best.

JD001

Youngster
No love for Red..

Regardless of your past endeavors, welcome back. Nice to see some old faces pop up every now and then.

GawertyXL

It's nice to see an old face. I didn't get the chance to know you, but I knew of you.

Welcome back if that is what this is. The game has gone through some good and some bad, you'll find that the server is a lot less popular and so are the forums, but that will hopefully change with time.

Again, welcome back.

mad30

Youngster
Was just telling checkeredzebra the amazing history of EK and guild wars

Fun times, miss those times

perri

Hi Red!
I am not sure if you remember me but it is awesome to hear from you.
So many old faces are appearing recently. :D

Animagus

perri said:
So many old faces are appearing recently. :D

Indeed. I'm excited for PWO's future, not only as a game but the community that we've always been known for.

Welcome back, Red.