Checking in, permanently!

L

Lulu

Yo, the name's Lulu! And for some reason, she likes speaking in the third person.
Why, you say? She doesn't even know that herself. It's cute nonetheless, no?

Anyway, she grew up watching and playing Pokémon, and this place is just brimming with nostalgia!
She's also fond of roleplaying, so unlike most people, she won't be aiming to be the best Pokémon trainer but rather the best electric type Pokémon trainer!
Pua-ha-ha-ha! Bow to her knees and pra-..

Oh, and Lulu's also planning to apply for the [ART] team! (She likes to think she's good with Photoshop and MS Paint. What a lunatic.)

Anyway, enough of her delirious rants.
Here's her tape!

IGN: Lulu
Pokémon trainer type: Exclusively Electric~

I

inileater

Lulu said:
Exclusively Electric~[/color][/b]

*gets team of S ground types*

we should battle sometime on my player acc.. >.>

L

Lulu

She absolutely refuses to battle with anybody who wishes to exploit her oh-so-obvious weaknesses!
Well, at least until she reaches her gym leader status.

KstersSlade

If it wasnt for daul types you would lose. But Magneton is part steel and lanturn is part water so an all eletric team isnt all bad.

L

Lulu

Lulu has absolutely no idea what you're talking about, good sir.
She's just really, really fascinated with electric Pokemon.
It's also worth mentioning that she isn't in this game to win, but to play a somewhat gym-leader like character. Fun, fun!~

I

inileater

Lulu said:
Lulu has absolutely no idea what you're talking about, good sir.
She's just really, really fascinated with electric Pokemon.
It's also worth mentioning that she isn't in this game to win, but to play a somewhat gym-leader like character. Fun, fun!~

I'm apart of an unofficial elite 4, using only poison types.

Fionavara

lulu seems just like the type of players we need in the all-chatt...if lulu is brave enough to say hello in there. ;)

L

Lulu

Oh, Lulu bets you'd have more trouble trying to make her shut up! :))

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Nice to see a very different kind of personality here in PWO - Lulu seems very friendly and unique!

Though I am a Gengar and so obviously have the greatest affinity for my fellow Ghost-types, I also find Electric types to be fascinating - as do many of my kind. Electricity is a kind of energy, much like our very bodies; and it intrigues us to see its potential just as much as it must intrigue you inhabitants of the Mortal Realm.