Can't say or answer by message!

Zangoose

I think u r using /send command for msg.
According to this screenshot , u r sending ur msg to player 'hello' - which doesnt exist.
The proper use of this command is /send (username), (your msg)

kenjihibiki

Thanks Bolt.
But it's inconvenient. Some mistake's here.
Can GM help me to check it? Thanks you very much.

Zangoose

Sorry that i couldn't help you brother :( i hope a staff member will be here to for ya soon!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
To talk in a channel click on the channel tab and type your message directly into the chatroom.

If you remain in global you will see all the chatrooms you are in and can chat in either one by first typing /h message for help channel, /all message for all channel, /t message for trade channel or /b message for the battle channel. This works for all official channels. If you wish to chat locally with players on the same map just type directly into the chat while in Global.

To chat privately with another player right click on their nickname, either on the map if they are nearby, or in the game online list, and choose 'Message'.

If this isn't working for you please explain the situation more clearly, and include what channel you are in, what command you are using if any, and where you are trying to talk.

kenjihibiki

HitmonFonty, thanks you. I will explain the situation more clearly:
.First my message in: all channel, battle channel, trade channel.... are fine.
.But "To chat privately with another player right click on their nickname, either on the map if they are nearby, or in the game online list, and choose 'Message' " is problem. You look it this: Begin: http://prntscr.com/3sduzi
then after i entered to chat with him: http://prntscr.com/3sdv3k
I tried doing this with all people still online but can't. Help me fix this. Thanks you very much!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You are typing in the wrong spot. That is where you can add more players to the same 'private' chat, so have several players talking in that little window together.

Try typing in the longer panel directly to the left of where you said hello.